Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion List

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2013
Does anyone know where I might find a list of all the current companions? I think for us more serious players, we need a site that goes into detail of all the quests, shows what stats are needed for classes/best builds for characters. Maybe even a mobile app like World of Warcraft Armory. Something that would eliminate the kind of "poke and feel" type of gameplay here. It's just a suggestion.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards One2B. There are several lists on Pirate101 Central. Some showing promotions, some showing where and when you get your companions. You never know what you may dig up over there.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
One2B on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know where I might find a list of all the current companions? I think for us more serious players, we need a site that goes into detail of all the quests, shows what stats are needed for classes/best builds for characters. Maybe even a mobile app like World of Warcraft Armory. Something that would eliminate the kind of "poke and feel" type of gameplay here. It's just a suggestion.
Here's this one to see all companions for each class...

Or you can go to this one and see all of the companions promos...

Ensign
Sep 19, 2013
YES!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much. This is exactly what i need. (P.S.: I am totally nerding out right now.)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
One2B on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
YES!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much. This is exactly what i need. (P.S.: I am totally nerding out right now.)
Lol, no problem, mate