Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Tournament hosted by Bloody Wolf

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
ok I am hosting a tournament for each class which is soon so the reward is a tribal crew pack so the requirements for my tournament is any level but I am looking forward to higher levels and the last fighter left will go against me and if they win you get the prize so 1st place gets prize only.so if you wish to participate leave a comment below. good luck

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Bloody Wolf Ashbur... on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
ok I am hosting a tournament for each class which is soon so the reward is a tribal crew pack so the requirements for my tournament is any level but I am looking forward to higher levels and the last fighter left will go against me and if they win you get the prize so 1st place gets prize only.so if you wish to participate leave a comment below. good luck
That sounds... really cool. I wouldn't mind participating and winning the prize

Time:
Date:
Realm:

And I'm there

Ensign
Mar 01, 2009
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Oooooh! I'd love to join! I'll just have to farm like a maniac now for whatever I need. So, details please? Also are there any specific rules for your tournament? Thanks beforehand!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I WILL DO SO.if you give details.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
i would love too! just tell me the realm, date and time and ill be there

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
ok dragon prince realm and the place will be in skull island bazaar and time will be at 730 eastern and date will be November the eighth and I decided second and third will get a reward also.good luck

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
ok and rules id have to say is 1 no running from your battle 2 wait your turn 3 no bragging what so ever 4 no rubbing victories in your opponents faces and 5 show up to battle or you are disqualified 6 lastly after a battle please heal if you won if you lost health. good luck participants I will be your final opponent but if you lose against me 1st place winner still gets prize for their efforts. also try to get a good aim at me I am a swashbuckler also so I am a quickster I will read post whenever I can so any more questions?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I know this is probably a stupid question... but p.m. or a.m.? XD Thanks!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Bloody Wolf Ashbur... on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
ok dragon prince realm and the place will be in skull island bazaar and time will be at 730 eastern and date will be November the eighth and I decided second and third will get a reward also.good luck
I think I might make it, depending on whether or not if by 7:30 you mean p.m.

But best of luck to everyone in the tournament!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
im in too cant wait to win

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
totally cant wait musketeers for the win

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
ok guys so i will postpone the matches until I get all contestants so if you are in this please leave a message I will be on at 6 in vadma realm in skull island so last chance and please have text chat so it will be a lot easier but still no texts chatters are allowed

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Okay, thank you for the heads-up! I'm still planning on joining the tournament.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Sorry for double posting. Anyway, I might not be able to make it. I'm doing something for school that day. I'll try to finish the school project as soon as I can. Thanks!

~Quick Pearl

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
O.K. total bummer I cant compete I am going out of town with a friend. I totally would have won so your welcome second place, but I cant wait for the next showdown and chance to win prizes. Thanks again for setting this up

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
cool! can i get in on this?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Bloody Wolf Ashbur... on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Same as Belle dude.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Dangit! sorry, I posted too late. Sorry I didn't see this till now!

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
Congratulations Red Cedric Ashford on winning the tournament! I am ending my membership but when I get it back I will host more tournaments