Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what does your username relate to?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I like this thread! My username, Gbalance101, came from one of my nicknames in real life, G, balance came from Wizard101, and 101 is from both games.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I would like some ribs, smothered in BBQ sauce, well-done, with a side of your AWESOMENESS. You have a lot of it.
If I could, could I work there if I don't get one of my other dream jobs? Please?
Sounds like a winning combination there. Yummy food and friendly staff. What more could a restaurant want Perhaps a collaboration with the Bakeries of The Highlander Fox? We are talking some serious YUM here.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
While my actual username doesn't really mean anything (Just thought it sounded cool :P)

My forum name here refers to my wizard101 storm character. (P.S. Cool another skylander lover here like me :D )

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
I have used a variation of Led Zeppelin as my online username/nick for years across multiple games.

So the "Zeppers" reference is basically a tribute to one of my all time favorite rock bands.

Plus... it has a cool ring to it, at least I think so.. lol

Happy Pirating!!!
I also love Led Zeppelin, and my username is another homage to a rock band. For a while, I was hugely into the hair metal band Def Leppard, and used some of their album names as usernames in various places, portmanteau-ing it into the word "album," and finishing the name with the year the album came out. In other places I have pyromanialbum83, and hysterialbum87, but my favorite album will always be 1999's Euphoria. [Insert lyrical reference here.] Just look at what they've done to this rock and roll clown.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Mine is a Portal reference (Thepeakisalie) It is actually supposed to be a metaphor for "Reaching the level cap is impossible" which is my current problem. I'm stuck having to fight 8 bumbaloons and then fight even more.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Mine is a name I use for most MMOs, and originally it was on steam. When I chose it, I was trying for Goomba Stomp but when I heard it said, I had misheard it as "koompa" stomp.

Captain
May 13, 2011
mines very obvious. its the name of my first pirate

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
actually my name is a mythical version of my self
with knowledge and everything that I need
but I would prefer having the name changed to Elizabeth swan
or bonnie annie since in history she is actually one of the first girl pirates on the ship
also because I have always been fascinated with history and this is closest I could get to ancient eypt in history but krokotopia is kinda of like ancient egypt

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
CanaanBC is my name and initials plus my favorite place to study and it kind of sounded cool because Canaan was an ancient place and B.C was an ancient plus I love history and it is my webkinz and lego username

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
CanaanBC is my name and initials plus my favorite place to study and it kind of sounded cool because Canaan was an ancient place and B.C was an ancient plus I love history and it is my webkinz and lego username
Webkinz....................Wow I haven't thought of them in ages. I wonder if they are still there? lol My nieces are all grown up and our webkinz sessions were so long ago. Wow, lol.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
I was very pleased to be able to use the name of a historical woman I admired for my username - and first pirate - Ann Radcliffe (1764-1823). Nope, she wasn't a pirate, but she was an explorer of sorts -- she was a pioneer in the art of the gothic novel. Her adventure novels have a lot of beautiful description of nature (very much a pioneer of the romantic era too), relatively strong-minded women heroes (for the day), and feature plenty of suspense.(I might add that she was quite keen on highly virtuous protagonists!) I think she would quite like Pirate101, especially the writing of it, if she were alive today.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Hi Anne. Your info on and description of Anne Radcliffe stirred my interest in getting to know more about her. I am vaguely familiar with a couple of her graphic novels (well a couple of volumes from the collective sets) but not that familiar with her background. I came across a quote about her that I found spoke a little about who she was. The quote was from the 19th century, 2nd edition Edinburgh Review and was printed in 1823, the year she was laid to rest.

"She never appeared in public, nor mingled in private society, but kept herself apart, like the sweet bird that sings its solitary notes, shrouded and unseen."

I thought you might enjoy it, although, being an admirer- I am sure you have already come across it in the past. If not enjoy! If so enjoy again!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I still need to finish my webkinz medival room lol

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi Anne. Your info on and description of Anne Radcliffe stirred my interest in getting to know more about her. I am vaguely familiar with a couple of her graphic novels (well a couple of volumes from the collective sets) but not that familiar with her background. I came across a quote about her that I found spoke a little about who she was. The quote was from the 19th century, 2nd edition Edinburgh Review and was printed in 1823, the year she was laid to rest.

"She never appeared in public, nor mingled in private society, but kept herself apart, like the sweet bird that sings its solitary notes, shrouded and unseen."

I thought you might enjoy it, although, being an admirer- I am sure you have already come across it in the past. If not enjoy! If so enjoy again!
Sorry, I meant gothic novels- not graphic. Where is that ability to edit your post regardless of days passed.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I chose mine because my pirate is named Scarlet Freeman, but I guess it has deeper meanings than that. As a writer, I wanted to try writing a story for her, so I thought her last name would give her a reminder of one of her dreams.

Free from worries and danger is what I know she'd like to be, but that day is a long day in coming. For now she's (sort of) content as the captain of a ship with a large crew.