Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kobe Yojimbo no good!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I think I need to stop with the "no good" topics, but I wanted to make sure. I know this is hard to believe, but Kobe hardly withstands the fight with the Ninja Pigs. When he joined, he dealt a lot of damage, but he died within 3-4 rounds. I was shocked at how fast he died. I wondered is he THAT big of a threat? However, El Toro died first, although he has more health. I'm saddened, and I need help. I gave him Riposte, Relentless, Repel Boarders, and he already has First Strike. Maybe it's the enemies....

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 42

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Do a lot of damage, with lest health so ninja pigs go for first. El Toro ( music ) died within 3-4 rounds for me because of his damage. And I was a big target too, being a . I will be more than happy to help.
Smiling Natalie lvl 53

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I think I need to stop with the "no good" topics, but I wanted to make sure. I know this is hard to believe, but Kobe hardly withstands the fight with the Ninja Pigs. When he joined, he dealt a lot of damage, but he died within 3-4 rounds. I was shocked at how fast he died. I wondered is he THAT big of a threat? However, El Toro died first, although he has more health. I'm saddened, and I need help. I gave him Riposte, Relentless, Repel Boarders, and he already has First Strike. Maybe it's the enemies....

Maybe if you gave him Relentless 2, he'll be better. I'm thinking it's the enemies though...

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:

yea swashbucklers die fast, you should give Kobe riposte lvl 2 and relentless, he blocks a lot, if you got the valor armor Chrissy mentioned then use it on him, along with eltoro espirit decorpse he should be able to live to the end of the battle, unless its musketeers,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
When you train these swashbuckler guys try to give them ample shielding along with increasing their health. Then it is your job as Captain to ............
"Protect your squishies" Use valor's armor if you have it and if you don't then farm for it. Your big hitters need protection from these enemies that are getting bigger. It is time to change your fighting style to boosting and protecting your damage givers so that they can do their job.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
He consistently performs well for me. In a tough fight, though, anyone that the baddies concentrate on is going to be in trouble.

-Indigo

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Speed Switch on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
yea swashbucklers die fast, you should give Kobe riposte lvl 2 and relentless, he blocks a lot, if you got the valor armor Chrissy mentioned then use it on him, along with eltoro espirit decorpse he should be able to live to the end of the battle, unless its musketeers,
Sorry, but LOTS of musketeers are in there too... In the Fist of Fury however he does great

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but LOTS of musketeers are in there too... In the Fist of Fury however he does great
well in the case of that, you need bucaneers with relentless to deal with them, but he can work too, just make sure buff him!

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Kobe Yojimbo not good? , i have him as a maxed Bull Samoorai Lord at my buccaneer, and he is amazing!, he gets a enemies health down to half in just one turn, he dies quicker as other companions yes, but he is a Swashbuckler after all, he is my firstmate and will stand there forever

Blaze

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
well yeah i dont know if you heard that the swashbucklers got low health but deals a lot of damage and even more if the swahbucklers are companions :)

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Blaze Carter on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Kobe Yojimbo not good? , i have him as a maxed Bull Samoorai Lord at my buccaneer, and he is amazing!, he gets a enemies health down to half in just one turn, he dies quicker as other companions yes, but he is a Swashbuckler after all, he is my firstmate and will stand there forever

Blaze
Well said, bro. I promoted him. He's doing GREAT.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
For me personally he's always beast. I don't generally do 2 of something. I try to get more advantages like for rat beard he has first strike and rebel borders. Gave him high accuracy to, so he gets 2
hits before they hit him. except for Bonnie I'm giving her burst fire 2

Jack Nightgale lvl 61 bucc