Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks So Much for the Blog KI

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I just wanted to say, thank you sooo much for the blog answer, KI! (for whatever reason's I can't seem to leave a comment on the blog site) As soon as I saw the words "one of our players.." on the blog my mouth just fell to the floor. I wasn't sure if you were going to answer them, but that surely put that thought to rest. Again, thank you so much for answering my question

See You in the Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes, brilliant article Jack. I love hearing about all the stuff you guys do. I won't bore you with saying what I posted on the blog site again, hopefully you can find my post if you wanna read it, message board family. Although I will admit that it is hard to see the posts there, they only show a few at once.
Thanks for that all important question Finnigan, your posts always seem to generate good stuff.

Administrator
You're welcome and thanks for the question!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*