Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Halloween Bash

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Hi guys you all know what it is today ( no not hump day ). Its October! and you know what that means? Halloween! (and the first birthday party). Any way I am hosting a Halloween Bash and everyone is invited. Here are the times and locations.
Date Friday Oct. 25
Realm: One-eyed Jack
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm CENTRAL TIME
Join the party! if you dare! x scary music x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh that sounds like fun. I hope that some of our surprises will be costumes so we can show up in style.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Some of you might want to know on what we will do. So here is what i got so far.
Hide and Seek in Skull Island
pvp against each other in the brawling hall ( and maybe some in my resort )
Story telling
That's what i got so far if you got any ideas post down below and give me some ideas.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Richard Ashthorn on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Some of you might want to know on what we will do. So here is what i got so far.
Story telling
That's what i got so far if you got any ideas post down below and give me some ideas.
Hmm....Hmmm......Hmmmm.

All right, I spent the time to make a huge elaborate maze, perfect for hide and seek. We could do one in Skull Island, and one in my maze house.

And also, if by story telling you mean scary story telling, I've got that covered with my haunted grotto. This'll be great!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Or have someone complete the maze in Aquila to clear out the monsters. Or do they respawn? I forget. But if they don't having someone stay there to keep the instance clear, that would be a great place to play hide and seek.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Story telling
Well, you got me interested with the suggestion of story telling. I will try my hardest to be there.
Hopefully KI puts some Halloween costumes into the game.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Aw darn! I won't be able to make it. I'm going to another Halloween party that night. Aww. Well, have fun. I'm sure it'll be a good time.

Rachel - Level 52