Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

walk in shadows glitch

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay so this is the one that everyone can have (with the sky snake), when i do it, it makes my hair yellow for a few seconds. i have the light brown hair if that helps. its not really a big bug, just minor but it just looks really weird to me when that happens.

-jack nightgale lvl 47

Administrator
TheDragonspyrePira... on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
okay so this is the one that everyone can have (with the sky snake), when i do it, it makes my hair yellow for a few seconds. i have the light brown hair if that helps. its not really a big bug, just minor but it just looks really weird to me when that happens.

-jack nightgale lvl 47
Hi! We couldn't reproduce this. If you can capture a screenshot of this happening and send it to community@pirate101.com, please do! Also, this could be a video card or driver issue. Have you updated your drivers recently or do you notice other strange visual issues?

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*