Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hidden Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2009
Well everybody should know that there is companions in pirate101 that you have to unlock and buy with crowns so I got a mini list of them. Madclaw: the way you get Mafclaw is you have to do a quest to fight him but you need to do a prequest from the bison village docks. Bosun Budd: the way you get Bosun Budd is you gotta do all the side quests in Miranda. Troggy Shaman: you have to fight oop eep app akh 25 times. Gortez:
the way you get Gortez is you have to fight him 25 times. That's most of the hidden companions I know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It is always fun to know about the hidden treats this game has in store for us.Thank you for pirating out these hidden treasures for us.

Community Leader
The companion offerings will expand a great deal as you continue questing.

Usually if you review your "badges" you will see badges in progress that unlock certain items as well.
(like the Gortez one that was mentioned)

I also like the Pegasus mount that is later unlocked through questing in the Aquila area...

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV