Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Birthday, Pirate101!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Happy Birthday Month, Pirate101! Here's to a great year of piracy and trickery! I'll sing a song! Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear Pirate101, happy birthday to you! YAY! Now, allow me to reminisce on the past year. Ahem, Pirate101 launched Monday, October, 8, 2012. Two months later Pirate101 released PvP in its test form on December 11, 2012 along with 1500 bug fixes and housing items were added as drops. On January 17, 2013 the Tribal Crew pack was added to the Crown Shop. On February 28, 2013, better companion and power management was added along with Cool Ranch Housing Vendors and Skyway Bosses. On March 27, 2013, Eloise MerryWeather came to Pirate101 along with Stitching. On May 23, 2013, Books XIII and XIV were introduced to the storyline and with them came Marleybone, Aquila, new companions and promotions, the Skull Island Bazaar, a new tutorial, and much, much more updates. On July 17, 2013, Gifting, Class Houses, Class Furniture and other items and NPC's were added to Pirate101. On August 30, 2013, Henchmen were added to the game, and what a big help they've been! And lastly, on September 18, 2013, Pirate101 was able to be downloaded and played on the Macintosh. And lets not forget the awards Pirate101 was won. Pirate101 got the RTSGuru Best of E3 - Best Hybrid Strategy before it launched and the MMORPG Player's Choice Awards - Game of the Year in December of 2012. It has been a great first year Pirate101 and KingsIsle and I hope to experience many more like it! Happy Birthday and here's to Pirate101's Second Birthday!

Coolster50
A Pirate of Every Class

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
coolster50 on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Happy Birthday Month, Pirate101! Here's to a great year of piracy and trickery! I'll sing a song! Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear Pirate101, happy birthday to you! YAY! Now, allow me to reminisce on the past year. Ahem, Pirate101 launched Monday, October, 8, 2012. Two months later Pirate101 released PvP in its test form on December 11, 2012 along with 1500 bug fixes and housing items were added as drops. On January 17, 2013 the Tribal Crew pack was added to the Crown Shop. On February 28, 2013, better companion and power management was added along with Cool Ranch Housing Vendors and Skyway Bosses. On March 27, 2013, Eloise MerryWeather came to Pirate101 along with Stitching. On May 23, 2013, Books XIII and XIV were introduced to the storyline and with them came Marleybone, Aquila, new companions and promotions, the Skull Island Bazaar, a new tutorial, and much, much more updates. On July 17, 2013, Gifting, Class Houses, Class Furniture and other items and NPC's were added to Pirate101. On August 30, 2013, Henchmen were added to the game, and what a big help they've been! And lastly, on September 18, 2013, Pirate101 was able to be downloaded and played on the Macintosh. And lets not forget the awards Pirate101 was won. Pirate101 got the RTSGuru Best of E3 - Best Hybrid Strategy before it launched and the MMORPG Player's Choice Awards - Game of the Year in December of 2012. It has been a great first year Pirate101 and KingsIsle and I hope to experience many more like it! Happy Birthday and here's to Pirate101's Second Birthday!

Coolster50
A Pirate of Every Class
Happy birthday to ye,
Just for you, from me!
Happy birthday, best-game-to-ever-exist-on-this-here-planet,
Happy birthday to ye!

Coolster, I couldn't have said that any better. Pirate101 has had such an impact on my life and my writing that I can't imagine being without it. Honestly! Happy birthday month, Pirate101.

D.S. Devereaux

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011

Coolster50
A Pirate of Every Class
Wooo! YUM-Cake for Everyone!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012

Coolster50
A Pirate of Every Class
Happy birthday to you, you live in Skull mountain, I can't find anything to rhyme with mountain, so uh, you all look like Troggies, and you act like (more docile) them too! Best birthday song ever, am I right? XD

Wonderful way to put it, Coolster. I expect Jack, Mew, and the others have some lovely surprises for us to celebrate the wonderful birthday of this wonderful game.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My best birthday blessings are given out to the whole KingsIsle Pirates team. You guys have been working your tushies off for well over this year and you deserve a great party. Well done guys & gals. VERY well done.
The happiest of birthdays to you all. May it be filled with enough blessings & giggles to keep your giggle muscles buff all year long.

Community Leader
Happy early birthday to Pirate101!

What should we consider the "Official" birthday?

The "pre-opening" on 10/8 for us beta testers, and pre-purchased bundle players, or the Official Public grand opening on 10/15?

Probably the 15th... Just curious what others thought.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Happy birthday!
Glad to see you going strong, Pirate!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Happy birthday to both pirate 101 and wizard 101.Before I knew that these games were out I only played one game but when I saw them both and played them I had so much fun.Thank you KingsIsle and i hope you keep up the great work and happy birthday again.see you in the spiral

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Aye, Happy Birthday Pirate101 and many more aft floggings to ye. Still waiting on that ship gathering, though might not be able to do that now with so many players!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It's been a fun year. Thanks and Happy BD, KI!

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Ah! I feel as if I've missed out on too many celebrations! T^T
Happy Early Birthday Pirate101! I've had so much fun playing this game, and I'm happy to say that it brought my little brother and I closer together! ^^ Thank you so much for helping me bond with him!

~Quick Pearl

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
Happy birthday to both pirate 101 and wizard 101.Before I knew that these games were out I only played one game but when I saw them both and played them I had so much fun.Thank you KingsIsle and i hope you keep up the great work and happy birthday again.see you in the spiral
Pirate101 themed birthday song:
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear pirate101! happy birthday to you! you look like a monquistador and you smell like one too!
Smiling Natalie lvl 51

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Arrrr! Happy Birthday to Pirate101 and all of KI's awesome crew fer helpin' in a amazing game. You guys, rock!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
It felt like only yesterday I was busting all of jail, and getting all teary because I had to tell Booch Beard and Gandry how my parents died.Excuse my for a moment *sob sob sob sob * Comes out with puffy eyes.
Smiling Natalie lvl 52