Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fizzles

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Why do I fizzle 2/3 of the time? I have 54 accuracy and I'm level 34.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Try to stick to using your powers from the cards at the bottom of the grid. Those are guaranteed not to fizzle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Shayden . We are a fun bunch of friendly folk that love to help all players and to make each other giggle. It's good to have you in the message board family.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
I'm doing good now, I just needed to level up a bit, now I'm level 47. I fizzle about 1/7 of the time now, so does Mormo and Scratch.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
I take it you must be a witchdoctor since you mentioned Mormo whom is only a witchdoctor companion. Unfortunately, Witchdoctors have the lowest accuracy and dodge combination.

ACCURACY DODGE
1. Musketeers 1.Swashbucklers
2. Buccaneers 2.Buccaneers
3. Privateers 3.Privateers
4. Witchdoctors 4.Witchdoctors
5. Swashbucklers 5.Musketeers

{Based on equal levels}

If you are playing the accuracy/dodge tactics in battle when using witchdoctors its best outcomes is to target other witchdoctors and Musketeers.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Well try to use powers and you will not fizzle.
On myI fizzle not alot
And it helps to have more accuracy
Oh ratbeard do not disturbed me
Ah captain
Ehh ratbeard ..fizzles
Sorry
The end
See you in the spiral

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Well try to use powers and you will not fizzle.
On myI fizzle not alot
And it helps to have more accuracy
Oh ratbeard do not disturbed me
Ah captain
Ehh ratbeard ..fizzles
Sorry
The end
See you in the spiral
I been a level 65 for a week and a half ago, I know to use my skills. Also if you read my last post I said I was doing good, but thank you anyways. I hardly ever fizzle now, about every 7-6 attacks. Mormo still likes to fizzle a good every 4-5 attacks, I still love him though.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Congratulations on making max level. Here's more ways to lower your fizzle (miss) rate:
Get more accuracy from gear.
Use accuracy buffs (like from El Toro or Wu Tang)
Attack enemies with dodge debuffs preferentially (like from Bonnie Anne's scatterblast attack)

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
sup guys! do you think im a max level? im level 43
Currently max level is 65 so you are getting there.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Currently max level is 65 so you are getting there.
ok thx