Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when is the update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
When is pirate 101 updating. I feel like my membership is going to waste

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
Waiting is hard, can not even do test realm. I want to advance!!!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Treasure4u2c on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Waiting is hard, can not even do test realm. I want to advance!!!
I'd say, if I'm doing my math correctly, both Marleybone and Aquila took about 6-7 months to come out (assuming they weren't already working on them before Pirate101 even came out!), and I'm thinking they'll only release one new world this time; not counting Valencia since we're probably going back there again to find this map. Since Marleybone and Aquila came out about... 3-4 months ago (not sure), I'm thinking it may take a shorter amount of time to release this one world compared to MB and AQ... so the story-line will probably take us back to Valencia and whatever new world they decide to throw at us...

Of course, I'm just thinking that the new worlds are fixing to come out soon, but I'm not sure (it's not written in stone, my friend). However, I hope KI DOES take their time... I can see amazing things happening in Valencia and, if I'm correct, Polarus, so I don't want them to rush them both and bring out boring worlds... I mean, do we really want them to rush things and bring out a boring, poorly planned story AND a bad world that's filled with bugs and glitches..?

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I'd say, if I'm doing my math correctly, both Marleybone and Aquila took about 6-7 months to come out (assuming they weren't already working on them before Pirate101 even came out!), and I'm thinking they'll only release one new world this time; not counting Valencia since we're probably going back there again to find this map. Since Marleybone and Aquila came out about... 3-4 months ago (not sure), I'm thinking it may take a shorter amount of time to release this one world compared to MB and AQ... so the story-line will probably take us back to Valencia and whatever new world they decide to throw at us...

Of course, I'm just thinking that the new worlds are fixing to come out soon, but I'm not sure (it's not written in stone, my friend). However, I hope KI DOES take their time... I can see amazing things happening in Valencia and, if I'm correct, Polarus, so I don't want them to rush them both and bring out boring worlds... I mean, do we really want them to rush things and bring out a boring, poorly planned story AND a bad world that's filled with bugs and glitches..?
I hear that! Seriously, I just gone trough Aquila and I encountered a lot of glitches... mostly dialogue. I don't know about the new world ( although I'm pretty sure it's Polaris), but I just want to say '' No pressure KI''. We'll wait with patients. Well ... at least I will, because I have a though how everything's gonna look after the update .
And btw, the new worlds came out around summer, so, yeah, it's pretty much three months.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Star owl on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
I hear that! Seriously, I just gone trough Aquila and I encountered a lot of glitches... mostly dialogue. I don't know about the new world ( although I'm pretty sure it's Polaris), but I just want to say '' No pressure KI''. We'll wait with patients. Well ... at least I will, because I have a though how everything's gonna look after the update .
And btw, the new worlds came out around summer, so, yeah, it's pretty much three months.
No kidding... in both Marleybone and Aquila, there's been several dialogue mistakes, ranging from missing dialogue, to our crew members just saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Shoot, some of those mistakes are STILL there... I can't remember where all of them at, but they're there...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
As Blind Mew would say, "That would be telling." They keep it pretty quiet till they put it on test realm. I'm using the time to work on other types of pirates.