Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

cobweb caverns spider guide, sorry a bit long

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i hear allot of people saying they have to solo them but you dont. i was soloing the dungeon and when i came to there a friend ported. also heres some pointers to beat them
1: get friend, this is most important
2: keep your eye off the dancing spiders in the background. they made me shake like a jello drum (i dont think that would sound to good in a band) there just creepy and distracting. (there kind of mesmerizing and could make you lose a turn. lose turn could =
3: before you do this dungeon lvl up your companions (mainly the ones that get in the battles) as much as you can.
4: dont attack a bunch at once, if you gang up on them they die faster and easier, but watch the others so they dont kill you fast.
5: move when you have to and heal ONLY when you need to.
6: dont put squishes like bonnie ann close up in your companions book.
6 part 2: you want to put your companions with good health, armor/dodge, and attack up front. that way they do more damage and last longer.
7 dont eat the cookies they offer you, spiders are bad cooks.
8 use your epics wisely, dont use them all at once you may need them latter. and if there so close to dead that you dont need a epic just dont do it.
9 make sure your full health and so are your friends
10 (last one whew) lvl up before you fight them and get high lvl friends to help you
-jack nightgale lvl 45 (still dont think i could solo them)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
i hear allot of people saying they have to solo them but you dont. i was soloing the dungeon and when i came to there a friend ported. also heres some pointers to beat them
1: get friend, this is most important
2: keep your eye off the dancing spiders in the background. they made me shake like a jello drum (i dont think that would sound to good in a band) there just creepy and distracting. (there kind of mesmerizing and could make you lose a turn. lose turn could =
3: before you do this dungeon lvl up your companions (mainly the ones that get in the battles) as much as you can.
4: dont attack a bunch at once, if you gang up on them they die faster and easier, but watch the others so they dont kill you fast.
5: move when you have to and heal ONLY when you need to.
6: dont put squishes like bonnie ann close up in your companions book.
6 part 2: you want to put your companions with good health, armor/dodge, and attack up front. that way they do more damage and last longer.
7 dont eat the cookies they offer you, spiders are bad cooks.
8 use your epics wisely, dont use them all at once you may need them latter. and if there so close to dead that you dont need a epic just dont do it.
9 make sure your full health and so are your friends
10 (last one whew) lvl up before you fight them and get high lvl friends to help you
-jack nightgale lvl 45 (still dont think i could solo them)
LOL After reading all your guides.....My friend, I do believe you need to cut back a bit on your sugar intake lol. You do make me giggle and for that I thank you. Those surprising tips like "Don't eat the cookies" are delightful and very funny. Keep up the good work.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Sorry, but no companions my friend.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Puppylove1021 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but no companions my friend.
maybe mine was glitched. idk