Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

npcs running away.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
the first time I noticed this glitch was on skull island, Eloise merryweather began floating toward the docks, I followed her and she started floating out onto the skyway. eventually she disappeared. Noticed it again in santa pollo with friar cluck, then again with that mare near the church. just now come out of the sewers in port regal and one of the redcoats decides he's gonna make a run for it. went through the fountain and disappeared on the steps. these are only some of the times I saw it. I see it more often than is healthy. Plz fix this.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Chase Donnely on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
the first time I noticed this glitch was on skull island, Eloise merryweather began floating toward the docks, I followed her and she started floating out onto the skyway. eventually she disappeared. Noticed it again in santa pollo with friar cluck, then again with that mare near the church. just now come out of the sewers in port regal and one of the redcoats decides he's gonna make a run for it. went through the fountain and disappeared on the steps. these are only some of the times I saw it. I see it more often than is healthy. Plz fix this.
This is a common glitch that has seen by quite a few people, mate...

Though I haven't seen it myself, personally... I've seen pictures of that glitch posted on the internet and many people complaining about it somewhere here throughout the Forums. Not to worry, though. As far as I know, it won't screw up your game, but just make it slightly more confusing, lol