Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what is your fav mount named (if any)

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
my fav is the ultra rare red dinosaur from the tribal crew pack. i named him bob the destroyer... it suits him i just wanted to see if anyone else names their mounts (if you tell us i will give you a cookie) i do also have the green one and his name is "hot dogo" (anyone seen that movie?... thats a line not the title ) here the words"ill take a hot dog" nacho? taco? burrito?" "no i want a hot dog" "nacho... taco... burrito... "no i want a hot dogo" its from the movie about how african americans were put into basketball. the main story is african americans on teams were considered "bad" but a coach who was originally a girl basketball coach moves to el paso for a job opportunity. he has a bad team but then he gets african americans to play and they have a almost perfect season. then on the championship he decides (this is the part where africans are now sought after and it is okay to play them) to play a all african american team and they win. theres more to the story but you have to watch it.
just tell us your mount/mounts names and i will give you a big cookie

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
my fav is the ultra rare red dinosaur from the tribal crew pack. i named him bob the destroyer... it suits him i just wanted to see if anyone else names their mounts (if you tell us i will give you a cookie) i do also have the green one and his name is "hot dogo" (anyone seen that movie?... thats a line not the title ) here the words"ill take a hot dog" nacho? taco? burrito?" "no i want a hot dog" "nacho... taco... burrito... "no i want a hot dogo" its from the movie about how african americans were put into basketball. the main story is african americans on teams were considered "bad" but a coach who was originally a girl basketball coach moves to el paso for a job opportunity. he has a bad team but then he gets african americans to play and they have a almost perfect season. then on the championship he decides (this is the part where africans are now sought after and it is okay to play them) to play a all african american team and they win. theres more to the story but you have to watch it.
just tell us your mount/mounts names and i will give you a big cookie
Hmm, let's see...
My golden jaguar is Dapurr (a variation of dapper and purr)
My golem is HAL
My red dino is Lava
My gryphon is Dandy
My pennyfarthing is Bouncer
My fa la la la llama is Dancer
My Pegasus is well Pegasus Not real creative I know, lol.
My hammerhead is Jaws, He always wanted to be a great white so I compromised.
My lobster is Cassie, for the castanets sounds she makes.
My parrot is Jonathan, named after a Scarlet Macaw I once had.
My Kirin is Glider
My prancing pony is Sundown
My sloth is Groovy, from the lyrics to the song Feeling Groovy: "Slow down, ya move too fast, got to make the morning last."

Wow my girls have a lot of mounts lol. They just gotta have their names too. I really wish we could name them so that others could see it too.
Great post Sparticus.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I dont have a gryphon yet but I am getting one [ I had one in the test realm ] but his name is rusty because his screech is a little rusty at the end. one of my first ships was also called the rusty clipper

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
*drools* Ooh... I really want that cookie...

I don't have a mount in Pirate101, but I had a few in Wizard101 that I spread out over my characters. I remember one of my favorites was a Dark Redwing, my very first mount, named 'Darkwing'. Not real creative, but he was still awesome and got me through many adventures, from Marleybone to Azteca.

*Snatches cookie, then nibbles on it. Glances upward, talking with a full mouth* Oh yeah, thanks for the cookie by the way!

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
*drools* Ooh... I really want that cookie...

I don't have a mount in Pirate101, but I had a few in Wizard101 that I spread out over my characters. I remember one of my favorites was a Dark Redwing, my very first mount, named 'Darkwing'. Not real creative, but he was still awesome and got me through many adventures, from Marleybone to Azteca.

*Snatches cookie, then nibbles on it. Glances upward, talking with a full mouth* Oh yeah, thanks for the cookie by the way!

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~
Lol, love your writing style. You always seem to be able to put something just darling in your posts. Your: "Glances upward, talking with a full mouth" is just precious and not something most would think of and is Very picturesque and just made me smile. It's not the first time you have tossed in something unique and adorable and I for one truly appreciate it. You have a gift, keep developing it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, let's see...
My golden jaguar is Dapurr (a variation of dapper and purr)
My golem is HAL
My red dino is Lava
My gryphon is Dandy
My pennyfarthing is Bouncer
My fa la la la llama is Dancer
My Pegasus is well Pegasus Not real creative I know, lol.
My hammerhead is Jaws, He always wanted to be a great white so I compromised.
My lobster is Cassie, for the castanets sounds she makes.
My parrot is Jonathan, named after a Scarlet Macaw I once had.
My Kirin is Glider
My prancing pony is Sundown
My sloth is Groovy, from the lyrics to the song Feeling Groovy: "Slow down, ya move too fast, got to make the morning last."

Wow my girls have a lot of mounts lol. They just gotta have their names too. I really wish we could name them so that others could see it too.
Great post Sparticus.
Um......Do I get a cookie for each name x Gives puppy dog eyes x
If so I will gladly share.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Oh no! I never named my mounts. Do I still get a cookie? X Sad eyes X
I have a Fa la la lama full of personality and in need of a name. Any suggestions?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
you all get cookies. and yes you do get a cookie for each name. i made fresh ones to (take as many as you like)

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
My favorite mount I have is the retired mount.it is a pretty parrot with so gorgeous wings ....oh and is also the purple panther from the tribal crew pack....see ya in the spiral .ok I'm done now...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Oh no! I never named my mounts. Do I still get a cookie? X Sad eyes X
I have a Fa la la lama full of personality and in need of a name. Any suggestions?
How bout Calamity Jane

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Mine's the Gryphin mount but I didn't have crowns right when I heard about it in wizard and I wasn't fast enough to get it so I was sad but I'm glad they brought it back! :)

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I have one named Sunny and the one I use right now name is Blueberry.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
My favorite mount is the mechanical wings I call Cogs