Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctors quest talents

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
Does anyone know or have a link to a page where it shows what epic talents/powers from quests they get in order, or does a high level witchdoctor know how it goes?

If you know can you please respond! I have a level 48 privateer and i just started witchdoctor and i love it! So i am really anxious to know what witchdoctors get from witchdocotor only quests.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
CressHall on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know or have a link to a page where it shows what epic talents/powers from quests they get in order, or does a high level witchdoctor know how it goes?

If you know can you please respond! I have a level 48 privateer and i just started witchdoctor and i love it! So i am really anxious to know what witchdoctors get from witchdocotor only quests.
Im a swash so idk.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
There are currently only two WD class quests at 15 and 25, just like other classes.

Level 15 - Bone Chant power
Level 25- Mournsong power

Bone Chant is the power Old Scratch starts with, that summons a skeletal Corsair minion.

Mournsong is the third spell in the "Ghostwail" line of powers (Ghostwail -> Soulreaver -> Mournsong). It deals damage up front and leaves a damage over time debuff on the target. It has unlimited range just like Ghostwail and Soulreaver.