Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A special message FOR ALL OF YOU

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you for being epic and friendly in these message boards. That's all I want to say to everyone.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for being epic and friendly in these message boards. That's all I want to say to everyone.
You are more than welcome. We are here for each other and to communicate with the developers. I am so glad that our style of friendliness has touched you.

Well look at you, As of this point you are in the, Hmmm what shall I call it?, The Yarrrsy Turvy Club. Your yarrs are way above your posts . You are now in the ranks of the famous Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, who did it for quite a long stretch, and Sam Underhill, who is still Yarrsy Turvy. You are in great company. Congratulations.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Thank ye and thank ye all for our wondrous Roleplays, Topics, polls, debates, and much, much more. as an echo for the Golden Guardian, thank ye all!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I want to thank you all for great guides,nice things that you all has said and most of all for being creative and unique on the message boards .thank you

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
You are more than welcome. We are here for each other and to communicate with the developers. I am so glad that our style of friendliness has touched you.

Well look at you, As of this point you are in the, Hmmm what shall I call it?, The Yarrrsy Turvy Club. Your yarrs are way above your posts . You are now in the ranks of the famous Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, who did it for quite a long stretch, and Sam Underhill, who is still Yarrsy Turvy. You are in great company. Congratulations.
I enjoyed the positive post and noticed Golden Guardian's posts in the past too.
Crissy, love the Yarrsy Turvey Club. I wish I was a member too. Now I'll know what to call that when I see it on the boards (other than really impressive poster). Hmm, R.I.P.- not bad, short, but too easy to confuse with other meaning.

Administrator
Yarrs all around! We have awesome boards, don't we?

Thanks everyone for being so positive.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Yarrs all around! We have awesome boards, don't we?

Thanks everyone for being so positive.
You are absolutely welcome Jack. You are our Sensi and great positive leader. How could we possibly not take your lead and become as positive as you