Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is "reducing mojo"?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
I'm serious, this little debuff eludes me so. Does it mean it lowers the powers of spells, or that all damage from witchdoctors is reduced. WHAT?

Developer
Phantamkoopa on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
I'm serious, this little debuff eludes me so. Does it mean it lowers the powers of spells, or that all damage from witchdoctors is reduced. WHAT?
It will lower the effectiveness of your spells.

Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
ah. I see. All spells? Or just ones with side effects?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
It will lower the effectiveness of your spells.
Meaning the damage it causes or the percentage of what ever effect is happening?

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
Speaking from experience I definitely know it reduces the damage of spells like Ghostwail. My witchdoctor got hit with an Ocuboros once and it seemed to cut my spell damage by about half.

If I were to guess, it weakens everything that "Spooky" affects: spell damage, healing, poisons, traps, and summoned minions.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Meaning the damage it causes or the percentage of what ever effect is happening?
Yeah, I think that's what it does. A Privateer in pvp was mad because someone used reduce mojo on him.