Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extreme Housing for Extreme Fun and Profit

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
The new class houses seem to be a success and the house portals are also a nice addition. I wish all my pirates shared all their houses together as its a pain to show other's my houses when they are on different characters. I still wish others could call up their ships and that we could sail and have large land and ship area fights. So I put a little thought into this and this is what I think KingsIsle should do.

Idea: make all different type of house environments that can simply be linked together by house portals and make all player houses accessible to all the player's characters

Now then what I would like to have in terms of housing environments is simple stuff like land combat areas, a dock and place to sail around, a place where ship teams and ship combat can take place, a place where there is like an obstacle course and player races can take place both on shore and off complete with a clock, a place where characters can go to play tag or ball tag, that sort of stuff.... I see everyone can have a large amount of houses so why not create these play type areas players can add on and hook together with everything they already have?

If you want high level group PvP, you could have your own PvP area.

The more houses you have the more you want to hook them together and decorate them and have friends over, and the more friends are over the more they want their own houses and the more they want to decorate them and translates into real money for the game and very happy players who just want to add more and more, and play more and tell more friends to play the game.

Houses are fun, but we would like our own arenas and play areas and stuff like petting zoos that we can link to them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
seasnake on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
The new class houses seem to be a success and the house portals are also a nice addition. I wish all my pirates shared all their houses together as its a pain to show other's my houses when they are on different characters. I still wish others could call up their ships and that we could sail and have large land and ship area fights. So I put a little thought into this and this is what I think KingsIsle should do.

Idea: make all different type of house environments that can simply be linked together by house portals and make all player houses accessible to all the player's characters

Now then what I would like to have in terms of housing environments is simple stuff like land combat areas, a dock and place to sail around, a place where ship teams and ship combat can take place, a place where there is like an obstacle course and player races can take place both on shore and off complete with a clock, a place where characters can go to play tag or ball tag, that sort of stuff.... I see everyone can have a large amount of houses so why not create these play type areas players can add on and hook together with everything they already have?

The more houses you have the more you want to hook them together and decorate them and have friends over, and the more friends are over the more they want their own houses and the more they want to decorate them and translates into real money for the game and very happy players who just want to add more and more, and play more and tell more friends to play the game.

Houses are fun, but we would like our own arenas and play areas and stuff like petting zoos that we can link to them.
I love the games idea and that obstacle course sounds like a blast .

Ensign
Oct 27, 2009
One issue... how would you kick people from a home owned by another character?

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
seasnake on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:

You sir are a genius

Community Leader
I end up owning many houses on one character . I interlock each one to the main house with portals then from each house back to main one. I'm not sure, I would not want all my characters to share houses. I remember this being brought up a long time ago on Wizard101 I said the same thing.

Normally without additional elixirs. You can have 3 houses per pirate . I now own 7 on my Swashbuckler and they all interlock. I wouldn't want to be stuck with just those houses for all my Pirates on that account.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I don't know if I want my friend's houses to branch onto my own, but I DO want to see something like this happen sometime in the future! How about every house I've bought, I can place them right next to my main house (the house i'll port to when i click the 'go home' button), and that way, my friends and I can just fly to my other houses and have one heck of a party! And the part about the obstacles... It could be like a little mini-game that KI could add to our houses, but instead of a little table board, it's a huge pile of floating rocks and clouds we can buy in the crown shop and add to our little 'world'.

It'll be like our whole house is in this vortex, and whenever we go outside, instead of just having the 'Outdoor' decorating thing, there could be 2 tabs: One for decorating your house/yard, and the other to decorate your 'Spiral'! It will give us a bird's-eye view of our whole 'vortex' and we can add the floating rock obstacles and clouds and our other houses and such (if they'll fit, of course)...

It's be like our own personal city! A world that we've created!

Oh please, KI. Read this thread... please please please...

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I end up owning many houses on one character . I interlock each one to the main house with portals then from each house back to main one. I'm not sure, I would not want all my characters to share houses. I remember this being brought up a long time ago on Wizard101 I said the same thing.

Normally without additional elixirs. You can have 3 houses per pirate . I now own 7 on my Swashbuckler and they all interlock. I wouldn't want to be stuck with just those houses for all my Pirates on that account.
You could still keep all your separate character houses separated, one could simply choose to link together their different character houses through housing portals and without purposely linking one of your character's house's to another they would be quite separate from each other.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Nesogra on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
One issue... how would you kick people from a home owned by another character?
not an issue, it could be set up easily enough to allow all characters upon one's account to have the booting option