Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rouges gallery: if you were in it?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rouges Gallery
Subject: Golden Mycin Inglewood

Mycin is a powerful witchdoctor who has tamed dark magic to be used for the good of the Spiral. Ever since his narrow escape from Deacon's prison ship, he has grown a deep hatred for any mechanical being and will start in anger if you so much as mention the word "armada". While adventurous and always willing to help a friend, he usually travels alone with his crew to battle the Armada and other evil foes. Mycin is currently searching for his lost brothers of similar name: Silver Mycin Inglewood, a musketeer, and Brass Mycin Inglewood, a privateer. With their help, he'll continue to fight to free the Spiral from Kane and the tyranny of the clockworks.

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Serpent10611 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Subject: Golden Mycin Inglewood

Mycin is a powerful witchdoctor who has tamed dark magic to be used for the good of the Spiral. Ever since his narrow escape from Deacon's prison ship, he has grown a deep hatred for any mechanical being and will start in anger if you so much as mention the word "armada". While adventurous and always willing to help a friend, he usually travels alone with his crew to battle the Armada and other evil foes. Mycin is currently searching for his lost brothers of similar name: Silver Mycin Inglewood, a musketeer, and Brass Mycin Inglewood, a privateer. With their help, he'll continue to fight to free the Spiral from Kane and the tyranny of the clockworks.

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com
Welcome to the message boards family Serpent10611 . Well done, you are gonna fit right in with us. We love to help players and make each other giggle. Thank you for joining in with our merry mayhem.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
Welcome to Pirate101 Rouges Gallery

Subject: Emily Richardson

Born on her parents ship, The Shining Fox, Emily was born to be a swashbuckler. Ever since she could walk her parents or her care takers were running after her. This happy lifestyle ended quickly though when the Armada attacked The Shining Fox. Her parents ordered a guinea pig crew member to take Emily to Mooshu. Her parents and the ship's crew were killed in the ambush but Emily survived. She grew up on a Mooshu farm after that until her foster parents found out she was a wizard. They sent her to Ravenwood when she was 10 though she left two years later, not wanting to be classed as a wizard. She doesn't talk about her time at the wizard school and she hardly ever uses her powers, only in an emergency. She was captured a year later by Deacon but was rescued by Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry. She now travels around the spiral with her crew by her side on her ship, The Mystic Falcon. She has had many adventures but not all of them ended well. One adventure in Aquila left a scar over her right eye from her hairline to her jawbone. No one knows how she other than her crew. Daring, adventures, and cunning, she is your average swashbuckler...mostly.

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Welcome to the Pirate 101 Rogues Gallery.

Subject: Inky John

With his parent's ship destroyed by a great Sky Squid, Inky John was raised by the native Kroks of Krokotopia, for reasons unknown. Brought up to use ancient magic, and to care for how much coin he could fit in his pocket, Inky John left his desert home in search for new magic's to learn, and to see what incredible treasures the Spiral had to offer. However, with the rise of the Clockwork Armada, things may take an interesting turn for Inky John as he comes across an old map to the greatest treasure of all. With an incredible crew filled with warriors and pirates assembled from Mooshu to Cool Ranch, Inky John sets out to discover the great golden city of El Dorado. But curiously, from time to time, Inky John remembers a strange fortune told to him the day he left Krokotopia; of an adventure that would take Inky John outside the Spiral itself, to aid the growing army of a man that was looking for cards...what significance could this fortune hold in the future?

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.Com

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
SandySoniaCog on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
I'm gonna have a tough time typing... Here goes.

Subject: Sandy SoniaCog
Where she lives:Skull Island, in her home
Her best compainion: Bonnie Anne
Where she sails: Cool Ranch
Her teacher: Ol' Fish Eye
Sandy SoniaCog lives as a pirate in Skull Island.
She has a best compainion by her side, like a best friend, named Bonnie Anne.
As a buccaner, she spends herself fighting troggie warriors in Skull Island for pratice.
Sandy SoniaCog has gone into many troubles, but at least one trry, she made it.
She has fought many hard battles, but when she tried over and over, she got the right companions and made it work again.She is now sailing across the spiral until the people ( or chickens perhaps ) at Cool Ranch needed her help. So Sandy SoniaCog sails around Cool Ranch to help the citizens of Cool Ranch.

I hope I did good. See you in the spiral pirates

- Sandy SoniaCog
Need help in Cool Ranch?

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys its me Griffin here with one of my best posts yet.I was wondering yesterday " hmm what if griffin was in our great rouges gallery " then i thought all of you wonderful people on the boards would like to do this too.Here is how it works: you simply describe your pirate like they would on rouges gallery and let us enjoy it.

Subject: Griffin Deverux
Griffin is a renown thief and daring swashbuckler. he devoted him self to a life of crime at an early age we was raised by scrimshaw rats, water moles, and the samoori musketeer Mooria. he is known throughout the spiral as one of the greatest criminals of all time and he even rivals Meowiarty himself. He is loyal to Richard ashthorn and his crew for saving his life once. Even though he is a thief he likes to solve problems with his weapons rather than his brain. He is dimwitted and a bit clumsy but still fast and sneaky.

So that was my attempt please enter in your take on your pirate i bet you could do better than me.
See you soon
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogues Gallery.

Subject: Pretty Cheryl Walker

Cheryl is a fun-loving buccaneer. However, when in a tough fight, she can get easily short-tempered. She was originally born in Mooshu, but then took a trip to Grizzleheim. She was thrown in jail for brawling and trying to defend her parents, and her parents got lost in a storm trying to sail back home. She is also best friends with her 4 sisters Lovable Natalie, Happy Esmerelda, Romantic Hannah Devereaux, and Slick Stephanie Maxwell.
But it's best not to give her a hard time, or she'll go CRAZY! (That means you, ninja pigs!)

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
Pirate101 Rogues Gallery
Subject: Sarcastic Luis Debouff
Born in cool ranch, Luis followed his parents ways of troublemaking,
by the age of 7 Luis was already an expert gunslinger.
After his parents died in a horrible storm, Luis continue his training in Marleybone at the age of 11.
Now an expert sniper Luis made his way to the polaris war where he was arrested by
smuggling weapons, he then was hired by Avery to retrieved Avery's beloved jade amulet,
now this fancy marleybonian soldier must bring back his bandido ways back.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Christopher was a young lad left for dead in a dessert, but then a troop of Kropatopians came and brought him to the king. The King fearful of his marking of the eagle, sent him to Marleybone with a tiny jackalope. But when he made it he saw the horrors of war, horrified and angered he lone (and with the help from his Jackalope of course) took down many troops before Deacon himself knocked him out. After wise Christopher was brought to a cell where he met Egg Shen. Quickly becoming friends, they escaped with BoochBeard and Mr. Gardny. They have meet many people and found the Jackalope, but Christopher lones parents and his lost blind brother Kevin DragonTail.

Meet them both in Pirate101 and Wizard101

Christopher Taylor level:59
Kevin Dragontail lvl35

Ensign
Mar 17, 2010
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rouge's Gallery
Subject: Obnoxious Alexander Mickleson
Class: Witchdoctor
Weapon: Ptolematic Brace

Alexander and his parents lived in Krokotopia until one day they left in the pursuit of treasure. When they were missing for weeks at a time Alexander set out to find them. He discovered that their flagship The Wandering Albatross. He got captured by the Armada's spymaster Deacon. After narrowly escaping he helped Captain Avery recover his jade amulet and became a student for Madame Vadima. When he started travelling he recruited many people onto his crew. His crew became one of the largest in Skull Island going only second to the Frogfather. More characters like this can be found on Pirate101. You can play for free at pirate101.com.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rouge's Gallery!
Subject: Slick Michael Radcliffe AKA: Starslayer.
Class: Musketeer.
Weapon of choice: Dragoon Autocannon.
Homeword: ?????
Little is known about Michael, as he has spun many stories about how he came to the Spiral to hide his true identity. He is not well-known, but he is becoming much more of a threat to his enemies. He is a swordsmith, and he works out of his base, Fort Ticonderoga. His crew is huge and well-trained, and they have crushed many enemies. Michael was rescued by none other than Boochbeard and Gandry in a little-known raid on Cadiz. He is a sniper, and his skills with knives and small bladed weapons are deadly. Legend and rumor states that Michael isn't even human at all, and that he comes from a totally different world. He took on a human form to hide his true self, which allows him to fly with wings and use all sorts of magic in combat thanks to a magical horn on his head. No one has seen what Michael really looks like, and many aspire to find out. Atherton Industries is currently hunting down Michael to see what powers could be gained by discovering his real form. So far they have found out that his real form has neon-green hair, neon-blue skin, and wings and a horn. His wingspan is 18 feet, and he can fly at speeds exceeding Mach 30. These are only guesses, as Michael has never changed from his human form into his real form. Who do you think he really is?

This pirate and more await you in Pirate101! Ask parent's permission before going online!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ok, I am gonna give this a whirl. Here we go! fearless robert spencers story is a powerful one. when he was only a small boy he ran away seeking adventure. he went to join the warf rats, he ran with them for two years, only to return home and find that his parents had been killed by kane himself. with nowhere else to run, he returned to the warf rats, who taught him how to fight. robert vowed that some day he would destroy the armada, kill kane and bring peace to skull island.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Subject: Dead-eye Jack Morgan
Weapons: Twin Shadow Daggers

Brave, loyal, and respectful be all ye describe of him. Escaped from a mutiny aboard his parents’ ship, with help of their good friend Dead-eye Mike. Mike dropped Jack off in Grizzleheim where he lived a new life. Jack lived and learned under the wolves. His adopted wolf family taught him the ways of swashbuckling and mastering everything hidden around him. When jack was old enough he left home to explore the spiral. That was before he was captured by the Armada's spymaster Deacon and taken to be clapped in chains. Before Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry stormed Deacon's warship and freed Jack and his new ally the horse barbarian Subodai and fled to Skull Island. At arrival he met Captain Avery and agreed to owe few favors to him in exchange for a ship. But during his time on Skull Island Captain Avery gave him a journey that will change his life forever. In time Jack met lots of great allies and crew mates of all kinds. Along his route he met a loyal, and keen-eyed sharpshooting fox named Bonnie Anne and then met beautiful, dangerously skilled mouse swashbuckler known as Sarah Steele. He clashed with a misguided undead witchdoctor called Old Scratch. He rescued a certain pirate who saved him from mutiny from the undead pirate Dead Mike. Lastly went on a quest for a legendary hoard of treasure but crossed paths with a notorious rat who he saved in a volcano. The infamous rat pirate Ratbeard, thus they become a crew and Jack Morgan their captain during their time in Skull Island they battled Warf rats, slayed evil in ancient ruins, took on sky beasts, searched for ancient hidden treasures, made lots of new allies, and saved Skull Island a time or two from the Armada. Captain Avery discovered that Armada is to search for the map to the legendary island of gold so he sent the young Jack to find it before the Armada does. These pirates and more await ye at Pirate101.com

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogues Gallery
Subject: Richard Ashthorn
Homeworld: Krokotopia (Pyramid of the Sun too be exact!)
Weapons: Blades of Shade

Not much is known about Richard Ashthorn. All except that he is one of the children to the pharaohs of the pyramid of the sun, and general for his kingdom. However he got separated from his family and kingdom on his 16th birthday by a massive armada attack commanded by no other than Rooke and Deacon! And a 16th birthday is really important for a krokotopian, but that is a another story. When he was in Skull Island very far away from his home, the ship that held Richard captive was attacked by Boochbeard and Gandry. When he got to Avery's school he thought he is more privateer material... nay! Avery found Richard as a dashing and daring swashbuckler. Months later during a mission sent by no other than Morgan Lafette he met up with spiral renowned thief and assassin Griffin Devereaux and saved his life from a sneak attack from the Armada. And since then Griffin and Richard have been unbeatable.
These pirates and more await you when play for free at pirate101.com

Hey guys Richard here. So yeah this is my Rogues Gallery entry x shouts at background x You're welcome Griffin! Anyway. So yea I just scratched the surface of my background, and i guess that is really it ... Oh wait! x smacks face x Where are my manners? I forgot to tell you guys at the beginning that i got a cookbook or a bake book (?) for Christmas, and I will start giving you guys buffets of desserts. Here I have a chocolate bundt cake. And some mini yum bundt cakes. So yeah that is really it, so until then x brings out burrito launcher x cya! HAHAHAHAHA! x shouts burritos at everyone x

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Subject: Dead-Eye Tyler Collins
Weapons: Unknown do to ninja pig ambushes attacking are info crew but he is said to wield a stabby weapon

Fast and dangerous are 2 words to describe this swashbuckler. Be careful if you meet him as his companions will defeat you extremely quickly out of the shadows. He is commonly seen with a Ninja Pig or Scorpion by his side and should never be approached. He is a master assassin who rarely has trouble with battles. His past is unknown to all and nobody dares ask him why. Rumors surround him saying he is from Mooshu and was raised by ninja pigs. We shall try to learn more about this ninja like pirate.

Ninja Pig: ......
Announcer: Oh no his Ninja Pig known as Storm Blade has found us!!!!!! We must run!!!!!!

:P the ending is just a comedic twist

Extra info I wanted to point out: His Ninja Pig has been with him all the way from the beginning thanks to the map he had.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
(I wanna do this again with a new character of mine...)

Subject: Rosangela Sandrigo
Class: Buccaneer

This crazy little Valencian is definitely an unusual one- if that wasn't obvious by her two black panther ears and her tail! Her genes altered to include the DNA of a black panther when she was seven, she worked with some humans in a project to infuse human genes with the DNA of various animals. Once it was complete and the war that sparked the reason of the project, she was liberated to be free in the a Spiral, choosing the life of a pirate. Never seen without her signature pigtail hairstyle and Stetson with two ear holes for her panther appendages, she's a very rambunctious and unusual little girl who is never serious. Not much of her past as a Valencian is known- and it's hard to conclude why she has not a care in the world.

Ciao!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
ok, I am gonna give this a whirl. Here we go! fearless robert spencers story is a powerful one. when he was only a small boy he ran away seeking adventure. he went to join the warf rats, he ran with them for two years, only to return home and find that his parents had been killed by kane himself. with nowhere else to run, he returned to the warf rats, who taught him how to fight. robert vowed that some day he would destroy the armada, kill kane and bring peace to skull island.
Wow mine is pretty lame

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
fearless robert sp... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Wow mine is pretty lame
No mine is lame, yours was great

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ah, I'm convinced, this sounds fun.

Welcome to Pirate101 Rouge's Gallery

Subject: Hank Ironside
Home: Polaris
Weapon of Choice: Mojo Pistol

Hank Ironside was born and raised in Polaris, where he studied and learned to use a gun. When he refused to take part in the Polarian War under Napoleguin's command, he was sent alone into the wastelands of Polaris. A couple years had passed, until the Valencians came forth with the clockwork Armada. All the great powers in the spiral started a revolt, and Polaris was wordlessly destroyed. Hank attempted to convince Polarians to stop the Armada from going berserk. He led a small rebellion, later resulting in all of them being thrown into Armada ship jails. Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry found this pirate, and brought him to Skull Island to learn Hoodoo. The current activities of Hank Ironside are unknown.

These Pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com

Meh. That was a bit dull.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Subject: darius Oswald
Weapon of choice: traveling staff
Darius Oswald was raised in valencia there vadima found him and took him to skull island he learnt magic there he was captured by the armarda for practicing magic he then escaped with a humble goat student kan po he then started becoming a hero through most realms and skyways but some skyways and even entire realms he is wanted he has built up a fine crew of 20 men and women.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Pirate101 Rouge's Gallery
Subject: Silver Fiona
Weapon of choice: Blade
Home: Polaris
Silver Fiona is the dashing swashbuckler famous for standing up to the Armada. She is a brave, daring pirate and is not afraid to stand up to Kane himself. She has quite the story to tell, and hides the sad parts in her cheery attitude and delicious beverages. She has a history with the Marleybonian Navy, and dreams of becoming a naval commander one day. Just don't say "Armada" around her, or you'll be missing a finger in a split second.
You can find these pirates and more if you play free at Pirate101.com.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Welcome to the Rouge's Gallery!
Name (Alias): Justin Moone
Homerealm: Outrealm (The Real World)
Weapon of Choice: Saints Row 4 Dubstep Gun and his vast supply of Pokemon
His Story: Justin had heard of great fortune in the spiral, so he grabbed his brother and headed into the spiral. Although he warped into a prison ship cell, both boys escaped, but were separated. Justin has kept in contact with the professor of Unova so he could change up his team, and he is quite the kid. Quite a high resistance, and as mentioned before, a vast array of creautures known as Pokemon to aid him in battle. Here are the ones that have shown up so far.
Midget the Siesmitoad
Toaster the Flareon
Espio the Espeon
Trapper the Flygon
DaEmbrace the Gardevoir
Justin leads his crew named the 'Colonial Mercenaries' and take on all sorts of jobs, his main employer being, well everyone! No job too tough, no job too obscure, he'll do it!