Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Having a hard time getting Phule's items

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
I have farmed Phule in Valencia for the current outfit he drops. All I have gotten so far from one hour of farming (about 50 battles) is his mask. Did anyone who farmed his outfit also have a hard time getting it?

Mason Brewster-lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You are doing way better than me. I farmed him for house and only got gold. Not that I am knocking gold , just never got the wand or mask.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
CaptainJack74011 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I have farmed Phule in Valencia for the current outfit he drops. All I have gotten so far from one hour of farming (about 50 battles) is his mask. Did anyone who farmed his outfit also have a hard time getting it?

Mason Brewster-lvl 65
I have been farming him and can never get his outfit . I only get the gold and one weapon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
You are doing way better than me. I farmed him for house and only got gold. Not that I am knocking gold , just never got the wand or mask.
Wow, some typo, lol What I meant to say was:
I farmed him for hours and only got gold.