Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats PuppyLove1021 for Petty Officer

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I know I took care of this but in is kinda buried in another post so I wanted to make sure our adorable Puppy was properly honored, even if is a little late . Now for the official, regulation, certified, & in proper style; x Raises tankard of yum to better late than never welcome our Puppy Petty Officer . Enjoy your celebration, it is well earned. x Tosses gold on the bar to keep the rounds going for all who enter.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
* blushes * Why thanks! Here's some yum bread! We all love Yum don't we?

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Aye, I've only recently just noticed. Congratulations, Puppy.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Gracie Conrad reminded me that congratulations are very much indeed in order. And so the moving hand having writ moves on, pausing only to raise another mug of yum in your honor.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I hope you enjoy ranking toward the newer ranks on the message boards .i look forward to reading mor of your posts .by the way congratulations .romantic rebbeca ivring raises 2 glass of yum for you .well done