Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu underground?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
Hello I am working on a side quest in mooshu called "The Enemy Unmasked". In this quest I have to go into a cave called the sanctum of moo Manchu on Kaizoku Jima and fight some warrior pigs. However when I enter it spawns me and the pigs under the floor and during the fight it puts us halfway through the floor. Please fix this

Ruthless Richard Radcliffe LVL 49 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It did the same thing to me. I have some great pictures of it . Cust support says they did some changes to the game and now my video drivers are not new enough even though my computer is just about a year old. I updated but it still did it. Support said that even though I did the driver windows recommended it is still not the newest one. Sigh I just wish that if they knew it was not the newest one, then they must know what the newest one is, so how about a link to it, lol. They suggested I go to the Intel site and do their drivers, which I did but I haven't gone back there yet to see if it is fixed yet. It is bizarre looking, lol and doing the fight with only the tops of heads showing except for the tallest companions is a hoot. We will see if Intel gives me the wondrous mystery driver .

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
The Onyx Rose on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am working on a side quest in mooshu called "The Enemy Unmasked". In this quest I have to go into a cave called the sanctum of moo Manchu on Kaizoku Jima and fight some warrior pigs. However when I enter it spawns me and the pigs under the floor and during the fight it puts us halfway through the floor. Please fix this

Ruthless Richard Radcliffe LVL 49 Swashbuckler
the exact same thing happened to me!That is a really bad glitch and it should be fixed