Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to CDEWinter for Gunner's Mate Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x Raises a tankard of yum x A Hearty YARRRR to Mi Lady DeWinter for her promotion to Gunner's Mate. Well done and I look forward to what you have to say as you progress to Bosun.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
x Raises a tankard of yum x A Hearty YARRRR to Mi Lady DeWinter for her promotion to Gunner's Mate. Well done and I look forward to what you have to say as you progress to Bosun.
Three cheers of CdeWinter!

Hip hip: HOORAY!

Congrats!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Merci beaucoup Chrissy! I am actually somewhat suprised anyone noticed. Although if anyone would notice my new message board rank it would of course be you. Again, Thank you.
I shout a hearty Yar! in return and order another round of Yum on Chrissy's behalf.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Congratulations Milady! Don't tell the others but I smuggled in some chocolate anchovies from Polaris. I was going to sell them at the bazaar but I want you to have them.

Stop laughing, Bonnie Anne! Catbeard, put those down this instant! Stormy Sky we'll have something to eat before we get back to ship!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sam Underhill on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Milady! Don't tell the others but I smuggled in some chocolate anchovies from Polaris. I was going to sell them at the bazaar but I want you to have them.

Stop laughing, Bonnie Anne! Catbeard, put those down this instant! Stormy Sky we'll have something to eat before we get back to ship!
Merci Sam, I find the sweetness of the chocolate really counteracts the saltyness of the anchovies. And please feel free to share some with Catbeard. But you know, we polarian don't only eat fish. Have you ever tried the sand-baked beans?

Captain
May 16, 2011
Yes, yes! Congrats, congrats, congrats!