Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Diablo Cut scary?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Hi I'm currently working on Diablo Cut and its a little scary, this could be a problem for younger kids playing, it even scared me a bit too. Why can't it be some sort of flood instead of red thorny carnivorous plants like Crab Alley on wizard101? That wasn't too scary. If you make some sort of change like this it could be a hammerhead shark in the place of the carnivorous plant.

Perilous Zoe Nightingale
Olivia Underwood
"Think it through before you do it"
(Never going back to Diablo Cut! It would give me nightmares!)

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I am a grown up and I have to admit that the little demon monkeys freaked me out a little.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I never thought Diablo Cut to be scary but I wouldn't want to row a small boat down there IRL. (You know the boat you take to get down there?)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
every part of it is creepy but the flying monkey and the undead monkeys scared me and creeped me out

Ensign
Jan 19, 2013
This is certainly true I started it and when I saw the undead monkeys battle icons I thought I would have a heart attack. The demon monkeys scared me a lot but I do like that they go to heaven when you defeat them.

Sneaky Steven Level 14 Privateer

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
scared? im not scared at all im i dont get nightmares from that eiether

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi I'm currently working on Diablo Cut and its a little scary, this could be a problem for younger kids playing, it even scared me a bit too. Why can't it be some sort of flood instead of red thorny carnivorous plants like Crab Alley on wizard101? That wasn't too scary. If you make some sort of change like this it could be a hammerhead shark in the place of the carnivorous plant.

Perilous Zoe Nightingale
Olivia Underwood
"Think it through before you do it"
(Never going back to Diablo Cut! It would give me nightmares!)
When I looked at it and when I saw thorns sticking all over the place, I immediately got goose bumps. I quickly turned away to look at the other direction instead. This place is extremely creepy and scares me a lot. If you go inside the boat, try not to throw up.

Happy Esmerelda

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
It's not that scary. The undead monquistian battleboard icon did creep me out though.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
I can admit it's a little scary , but not over the top. The scariest part is the cursed monquistadors that fly. The carnivorous plants aren't scary at all. It's all part of the quest line with the Monkey's Paw curse!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
People get creeped out by different things. I did find the flying monquistans creepy, but loved the angels they turned into. The plants didn't bother me, other than by attacking me, and I was mildly surprised that that was the main creepy thing for some (given the other stuff in there), but I can understand it. I'm sure there are other people who would be bothered by a hammerhead shark.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Diablo Cut was one of my favorite parts of Monquista! I'm almost finished with Mooshu, and believe me, I've seen way scarier things than Diablo Cut! Well, none of the scary things are actually scary except maybe Dead Mike's last promotion, but yeah, you get the point.

Roslyn Level 47 Buccaneer

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
"Ha I wasn't scared at all!(he said loudly) "What"s so scary bout living skeleton monkeys clawing your eyes out with their undead claws. Or the demon monkeys with horrid wings sweeping down the top of a dark cave light by the very fire in here hands. They fill the caves skies the very ground that you stand closing in, they are a curse of the very prize you seek, a rotting hand tied to a stick. Do you dare enter............. DIOBLO CUT!?! (Runs out of cave screaming!)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
the only scary thing about diablo cut is the skeleton monkey icons they are just creepy

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Eh, I never really thought that Diablo Cut was all that scary in all honesty, but that's just me though personally.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless Caleb Gun... on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
"Ha I wasn't scared at all!(he said loudly) "What"s so scary bout living skeleton monkeys clawing your eyes out with their undead claws. Or the demon monkeys with horrid wings sweeping down the top of a dark cave light by the very fire in here hands. They fill the caves skies the very ground that you stand closing in, they are a curse of the very prize you seek, a rotting hand tied to a stick. Do you dare enter............. DIOBLO CUT!?! (Runs out of cave screaming!)
You sure made me giggle. Well done.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
I think Diablo Cut was cool and scary which I found fun. The dungeon is one of my favorite dungeons in the whole game especially the Indiana Jones easter eggs.Although the skeletal monquistadors pictures on the battleboard and the demon monkeys were pretty freaky.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I think diablo cut is scary too even though i haven't gone there since i finished the quest for the cave of the crescent moon but still younger players might get nightmares from that place. The monkeys in the cave of the crescent moon and very creepy but the flying ones are kind of nice once they go to heaven XD.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I finish mooshu, monquista and cool ranch and have even started marleybone. The most creepy thing in all of these worlds would have to be the kurgha tigers on the isle of fetch in marleybone.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 59 witch doctor

- Ruthless James Nightingale level 40 swashbuckler

- Strong Angel Holystone level 65 privateer

- Brave Emily Davenport level 60 buccaneer

- Zoe Nightingale level 45 musketeer

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I didn't find it scary the icons did look creepy but I didn't get that fear feeling thinking about it would creep some people out well I guess you guys haven't gone to avernus man that freaks me out bad the music and broken Skyway and seeing that bonedrake palace oh man its freaky why not avernus freaky?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I have just gone to Aquila and i have battled harpies and i would have to say they are the most creepy thing in the game.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Captain
May 13, 2011
i think diablo cut is the darkest part on P101. isnt diablo Spanish for demon?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I have just gone to Aquila and i have battled harpies and i would have to say they are the most creepy thing in the game.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor
Harpies they sound nice to me lol hahah

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Lol, someone hasn't been reading their Greek Mythology assignments in English class.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
i think diablo cut is the darkest part on P101. isnt diablo Spanish for demon?
Yes, it is Spanish for devil.

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
it might sound nice but they neither look or act nicely