Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Start Up page Mess Up

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
After opening up Pirate101 for the first time in 6 months my Pirate101 start up screen is messed up. Everything seems to be shifted to the right side and I am not able to look at the daily post ups. It's frustrating and annoying since I am not able to see anything and it is pretty weird. Anyway how to fix this?

Administrator
Hi! Just to be sure, you're talking about the game launcher?

Customer Support should be able to give you a few ideas for remedying the situation! Please send an email to support@pirate101.com and let them know what you're experiencing. It may be a simple matter of reinstalling Pirate101 to your computer.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Just to be sure, you're talking about the game launcher?

Customer Support should be able to give you a few ideas for remedying the situation! Please send an email to support@pirate101.com and let them know what you're experiencing. It may be a simple matter of reinstalling Pirate101 to your computer.
Yes, I am talking about the game launcher.