Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a speshele companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
why not when ye finish the game ye get yer trainer for yer companion and don't whery about there powers they have all the powers of there class and when the next worlds come out she/he will be in a tavern seller all the time so you don't have to worry abut going to skull island all ye have to do is go to the tavern YaY

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
pirate101kid2264 on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
why not when ye finish the game ye get yer trainer for yer companion and don't whery about there powers they have all the powers of there class and when the next worlds come out she/he will be in a tavern seller all the time so you don't have to worry abut going to skull island all ye have to do is go to the tavern YaY

I see three problems with that. one, you spelled special wrong. two, it would kind of be awkward to have the person that teaches the PC skills to be a companion, and plenty of people would have to adjust from going to the class building to going to the tavern cellar, which is unlike any other game. plus, it would look awkward for the person with the teacher companion to walk into the training room and see other players learn skills from a blank space. three, if they had all of the class powers they would be WAY too OP. leave teachers as teachers, the game is just going to keep moving forward, and we need someone to teach us what we need to thrive on our own, not another crew member to help in the effort.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Elemutation on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
I see three problems with that. one, you spelled special wrong. two, it would kind of be awkward to have the person that teaches the PC skills to be a companion, and plenty of people would have to adjust from going to the class building to going to the tavern cellar, which is unlike any other game. plus, it would look awkward for the person with the teacher companion to walk into the training room and see other players learn skills from a blank space. three, if they had all of the class powers they would be WAY too OP. leave teachers as teachers, the game is just going to keep moving forward, and we need someone to teach us what we need to thrive on our own, not another crew member to help in the effort.
well if ye don't want them to be in battle use sleep token

Ensign
May 31, 2009
pirate101kid2264 on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:

are ye crazy or something who would want that

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
crazycreative on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Several people, actually. Half a year ago when I first came to Pirate101 I went on the Message Boards and saw a very hot thread on getting your class trainer as a companion. Many people liked that idea, and it's resurfacing now. Frankly I'm surprised it's not as popular as the last thread about it. Also Elemutation, I believe they spelled the word 'special' as 'speshele' because they were talking like a pirate, also saying the words 'ye' and 'yer' and 'whery', very funny, pirate101 kid. XD I could practically hear the pirate talking.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Several people, actually. Half a year ago when I first came to Pirate101 I went on the Message Boards and saw a very hot thread on getting your class trainer as a companion. Many people liked that idea, and it's resurfacing now. Frankly I'm surprised it's not as popular as the last thread about it. Also Elemutation, I believe they spelled the word 'special' as 'speshele' because they were talking like a pirate, also saying the words 'ye' and 'yer' and 'whery', very funny, pirate101 kid. XD I could practically hear the pirate talking.
thnx ye and I love yer name

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
pirate101kid2264 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
thnx ye and I love yer name
Lol no problem, and thank you! I like it too. 'Just Add Bacon' is an inside joke shared between me and my dad, therefore it's very special to me. XD I like your name too -- pirate101 kid. Isn't that true for all of us?

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Well said

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just because you do not like or agree with an idea, it does not give you the right to call names and belittle someone else who is just brainstorming and sharing their imagination. Feel free to disagree, after all if we all agreed on everything the world would be quite boring, but let's not resort to calling others negative names, OK We may be pirates but we are honorable pirates .