Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blessing Chrissy The Blesser

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! Lizzy here -- just had this idea not too long ago. We all know Chrissy, one of the most awesome people on the message boards. I was just thinking, shouldn't we bless her? I mean, she always yars everything, making everybody feel special. Let's make her feel special too!
My idea is this... how about we yar everything that Chrissy says? Find any post by Chrissy, any at all -- and yar it. I'm wondering if she can get more yars than posts... we'll see!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! Lizzy here -- just had this idea not too long ago. We all know Chrissy, one of the most awesome people on the message boards. I was just thinking, shouldn't we bless her? I mean, she always yars everything, making everybody feel special. Let's make her feel special too!
My idea is this... how about we yar everything that Chrissy says? Find any post by Chrissy, any at all -- and yar it. I'm wondering if she can get more yars than posts... we'll see!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
Oh my goodness my grins are getting out of control again. You are so sweet Lizzy. You have blessed my socks off so much that I will have to wear sandals for a week . What a sweet thing to say. x Hugs x Dang, my smile muscles are gonna get sprained.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
Good idea

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
The door creaks open, ever so slightly. But the noise is more than sufficient to awaken the dozing lass. The muffled footfall sound of someone trying to be sneaky is loud in her ears. She slowly reaches for her nearest weapon when the first whispery voice reaches her straining ears.

"Ssh, you're making too much noise!"
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Am not."
"Sorry Captain, my Captain."
"Is there anything to eat?"
"Pipe down back there, ya scallywag."
"Must you step on every creaky floorboard?"
"I wouldn't step on them if we had a light!"
"That would wake her up, now wouldn't it?"
"Come on guys, this is supposed to be a surprise."
"Surprises me we ain't been arrested yet."
"I distinctly smell crumpets around here somewhere."
"Everything's a crumpet to you, missy."
"Can we go now?"
"Sssssssshhhhhh..."

She smiled, then shifted her position a trifle and continued pretending to doze.

"Where did we get this confounded thing anyways, Cap'n?"
"I'm still not even sure what it is."
"I thought we dug it up with that treasure chest in the tunnels."
"Someone would bury chocolate!! That's inhuman."
"Ain't too many humans in here, now are there?"
"That's it, she can't help but find it when she wakes up. Let's get out of here."

The ensuing stampede would have awakened the dead. When the door closed she got up and lit a candle to inspect the 'surprise.' But try as she might, she couldn't figure out exactly what it was supposed to be. OK, it sort of smelled like chocolate, but had a whiff of something peppery. It looked like a half melted sculpture of... a dingo? An encyclopedia of Shakespeare? A bunch of bananas? She held the candle this way and that, but no further light shed any illumination on the situation. Then a funny smell struck her nose, tickling the inside. She tried to hold it in, but it was no use, all too soon an ear-splitting sneeze erupted.

"Aaahhh... choooooooooooooooo!!!"

"Bless you, Chrissy!" everyone shouted from the other side of the door.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
The door creaks open, ever so slightly. But the noise is more than sufficient to awaken the dozing lass. The muffled footfall sound of someone trying to be sneaky is loud in her ears. She slowly reaches for her nearest weapon when the first whispery voice reaches her straining ears.

"Ssh, you're making too much noise!"
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Am not."
"Sorry Captain, my Captain."
"Is there anything to eat?"
"Pipe down back there, ya scallywag."
"Must you step on every creaky floorboard?"
"I wouldn't step on them if we had a light!"
"That would wake her up, now wouldn't it?"
"Come on guys, this is supposed to be a surprise."
"Surprises me we ain't been arrested yet."
"I distinctly smell crumpets around here somewhere."
"Everything's a crumpet to you, missy."
"Can we go now?"
"Sssssssshhhhhh..."

She smiled, then shifted her position a trifle and continued pretending to doze.

"Where did we get this confounded thing anyways, Cap'n?"
"I'm still not even sure what it is."
"I thought we dug it up with that treasure chest in the tunnels."
"Someone would bury chocolate!! That's inhuman."
"Ain't too many humans in here, now are there?"
"That's it, she can't help but find it when she wakes up. Let's get out of here."

The ensuing stampede would have awakened the dead. When the door closed she got up and lit a candle to inspect the 'surprise.' But try as she might, she couldn't figure out exactly what it was supposed to be. OK, it sort of smelled like chocolate, but had a whiff of something peppery. It looked like a half melted sculpture of... a dingo? An encyclopedia of Shakespeare? A bunch of bananas? She held the candle this way and that, but no further light shed any illumination on the situation. Then a funny smell struck her nose, tickling the inside. She tried to hold it in, but it was no use, all too soon an ear-splitting sneeze erupted.

"Aaahhh... choooooooooooooooo!!!"

"Bless you, Chrissy!" everyone shouted from the other side of the door.
Oh my goodness, you just made my month. LOL . My smile got bigger and bigger as I read each word. I am still laughing. . That is just priceless, I am gonna keep this one forever. Dang my cheek muscles are sore and I can't see clearly from the giggle tears. Thank you SO much. All of your crew too. Man my blessings endorphins are gonna keep me floating all day.

Um......but, please............What is the sculpture of

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Oh my goodness, you just made my month. LOL . My smile got bigger and bigger as I read each word. I am still laughing. . That is just priceless, I am gonna keep this one forever. Dang my cheek muscles are sore and I can't see clearly from the giggle tears. Thank you SO much. All of your crew too. Man my blessings endorphins are gonna keep me floating all day.

Um......but, please............What is the sculpture of
You're welcome. It was fun. But ya know, even I still don't know what it is. Modern art maybe?

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
That's a sweet idea. I am going to yar everything that I can find that she posted.