Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2010
Basically everything that is in the Governors mansion, ya kno' in port regal?

(Sorry, outside picture links are not allowed on the message boards ~ One-Eyed Jack)

like these ^

I was so sad that I couldnt make m kitchen because there was enough kitchen items in the bazaar.

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
pets, interactive books, mannequin's, BEDS! we have zero actual beds that we can put in our house so for that dont cost crowns.a drawing pad maybe, so you know, we could draw on it and then we could hang it up in our house Aquila statues, stuff to make your house really feel like a home, interactive furniture and a life fountain (and yum yum floating around houses that have pvp) also some furniture from every world.

-jack nightgale armadas most wanted 42
Hi Sparticus32,

If you are looking for beds, check out the housing vendor in skull island, he has some bunk beds for sale.
Nysalle Quinn in Flotsam has a bed that looks like its made out of straw and is on the ground, it looks really cool around a fire pit.
Marvin Buckitt in Port Regal sells 2 beds, one with a purple duvet and one with a blue duvet.
The housing vendor in Subata Temple sells 2 mooshu themed beds.
I think Miss Mallory in Tumbleweed also has a pair of bunkbeds for sale.

Check out the link I found created by Paige MoonShade....Thanx Paige

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?3634-Housing-Vendors

Listing all housing vendors so far, and pictures of what they sell.

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
1 musical instruments (playable plz)
2 better wall paper (and floors)
3 a pack filled with the possesions of crew members so they get a room.
4 more wall hangings
5 more stuff like beds and couches
6 kithens!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Johnny Ringo on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
I think we should be able to move furniture between the two games. That way we can have a super unique house with all of our housing items from both games!

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
The out doors are neglected, some tents, or more plants would be nice.
oh, more bones, some should be clutching wepons

Ensign
Dec 07, 2008
How about some games like a treasure hunt, and other games in wizards?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Johnny Ringo on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
I would really like Capture The Flag as a housing game. I used to play that with my friends in real life all the time, and we had a total blast. Blue team always won, so instead of being blue team I switched to yellow, and then yellow started winning. My yellow teammates then told me that it's because I was flag guard that they won, and they thanked me. That made me feel mighty good about myself, but I wonder if blue team was just going easy on me, as most of my friends were on blue team...

Anywho, when the game starts, it would be cool if we could choose what position we would like to be in. We could be a flag guard, a border guard, a retriever, etc. The teams are then randomly selected (taking into consideration if there are any groups of friends there), and we could be on one of two teams; Red or Blue. From then on, there could be power-ups; Invisibility, Invincibility, Super Speed, etc. Each power up lasts ten seconds.

Where the flag is hidden is chosen by the person who started the game of Capture the Flag, and the game gives them options on where to put it, although they can't put the flag just anywhere. It has to be in the same area as the game of Capture the Flag was placed (if the housing game is placed where mounts are able to be ridden, the game is held there. If the housing game is placed where mounts can't be ridden, the game would be played in that area)

However, it can only be played in that area, so if you go in a different area, you are no longer apart of the game. This solves the issue of housing games not being optional; if you want to escape it, just go into a different area. However you have to decide whether you want to be apart of the game from the very beginning, as in the beginning it's chosen which team your on, what position you are, etc. You can leave the game at any time.

Which person is on which team is shown by the color of their clothes; when the game begins, their clothes are either blue or red, and remain like that until the end of the game. Or they could wear a special hat that is dyed that color, example: Everyone on red team would be wearing a tricorn dyed red. Everyone on blue team would be wearing a bandanna that's blue. All weapons, mounts, and pets will be disabled during the game, that way they won't show up, pets won't blow your cover, mounts won't give you any advantage over the other players, and weapons won't glitch out, revealing your location if you're hidden.

Each type of person has a different job and ability. Everyone can tag anyone from the opposite team, as long as the tagger is on their own side. Example: If a blue team goes on red territory, reds can tag them and make them out, in which case they can stay in the game and just watch, or go into a different area and leave the game entirely.

I'm running out of characters, so I'll make a new post about the rest...

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Flag Guard: Can tag anyone from the opposing team, as long as the player is within ten feet of the flag. Anyone who gets tagged by the flag guard is out until the end of the game.

Border Guard: Is allowed to move freely throughout their entire home territory, and they tag any of the opposing team who crosses into their territory. They cannot go past the border and into the opposing team's home territory. The Border Guard is there to try and stop anyone from the opposing team from getting near the flag; if they can't tag a player of the opposing team, then it's up to the flag guard to stop them when they're ten feet within the flag. As soon as the enemy player retrieves the flag and makes a mad dash out of the ten feet perimeter, then they are once again capable of being tagged by the Border Guards.

Flag Retriever: Is one of many players who's mission is to get the opposing team's flag and make it back to their home territory without getting tagged. There are no resting points within the enemy's territory for you, therefore all you do is run, get the flag, and run some more. Otherwise you could try and get by unnoticed, maybe by walking behind furniture or through glitches in shrubbery or walls.

The object of the game is pretty simple: Try and get the other teams flag, and don't let your own be taken.

Ensign
Mar 17, 2011
be able to take out and place are complain in are house would be epic like have them were we want and even make it were they can lay in the beed or sit in the cheer that be epic because then it the game would be even more cool and if they had like a word box so you could chose wt they said each time you hit x then that be even more cool if you like these ideal give me a yar

Ensign
Aug 04, 2013
Oh wow! I totally missed this area!

I personally would like to see two things...

1: Houses having a tavern included in them fitting the theme of the house.

2: Make companions/pets placeable features inside the house. Imagine the Haunted Grotto having the spirit shamans and ghost companions? You could have little beds for companions that were under the effects of the sleeping potions with tiny Zzz's above their heads and everything.

3: This one is optional...A itty bitty pet arena. Where you and your friends can battle with your pets.

Ensign
May 30, 2012
I would like to see more spooky/ witchdoctor themed items. Like more skeletal themed items, supernatural or mystic based, and cemetery based. I also would like some Aquilan housing items, like one of the pools and statues of the Immortals. Finally a place to put pets and mounts.

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
Bar. I want to make a tavern. Yum kegs on the walls and such.

Captain
May 02, 2009
more books, bookshelves, and kitchenware

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
When this game was in Beta, the housing vendor in Skull Island sold a piece of furniture that looked like and was named after life fountains. It did not function like a life fountain, but was purely for decorative purposes.This housing item was removed when the game went live.

I would LOVE to see this item be re-introduced. It could be given a name like "Fountain Obelisk" so that players are not confused to think that it is supposed to function like a life fountain. Giving it a different name might reinforce that it is only a decorative item.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
add more space. I've just setted 3/4 of the house but I've reached the limit of the forniture...

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
The ability to pick up the cooking ham in the final Aquilian Dungeon!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Johnny Ringo on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
Keep the requests coming! And a big thanks to all of you who have put in your 2 cents (crowns) already!
ringo! didnt i blast you already?

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Can you add the ability to go inside your ship?

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
A marleyboneian themed display that had weapons,ships,islands,and of course,dogs!

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
I put a post up in a different thread, I see this would be the better place to post my request. have more stuff is nice, but what I feel we need is to be able to inter act with our housing items. p 101 is the best game I've found out there, but what would truly in my opinion set this game over the top is inter actions with our housing items. being able to sit, pick up a glass, or I would love to be able to sit at my piano and click on it to make it play. many of us invite people over to our houses, house item inter action would truly make it to be great house party. this would also give those of us waiting for the new skyway something fun to do. it would be nice if we could also select time of day or night sky and weather for our houses. with these type of feature I feel p 101 would be unmatched by any other game

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
You should be able to place your bottled ships anywhere in your house.
(A miniature version of a ship inside a bottle. Bottle is placed on a wooden stand.)

Ensign
Jul 22, 2013
About that Halloween/anniversary miniature statue...

I would love to be able to put it on top of another piece of furniture, like a table or desk. (If it is supposed to do that now, well, I can't get it to work.)

Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
I posted my thoughts in the wrong thread, sorry!

I also see it has been mentioned several times, but just want to add my 2 cents too.

Companions in our houses would be awesome like when you go in the Tavern they are mostly all there. It would be cool if we could pick a spot for them to be in these fantastic new houses with us.

Bottled Ships in our houses. I've been selling my old ships because I had nothing more I could do with them, I would LOVE to be able to display them in my house.

Pets and Mounts in our houses. I see the tab is already there, but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe I was doing it wrong, but I would love to be able to add my extra pets and mounts to my house.

Thanks! :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FogeyLV651 on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
About that Halloween/anniversary miniature statue...

I would love to be able to put it on top of another piece of furniture, like a table or desk. (If it is supposed to do that now, well, I can't get it to work.)
It depends on the size of the table. Some will work and some won't. It isn't based on whither it looks like it will fit, It's something the computer measures.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Perhaps spiral national flags, like the ones seen in Avery's office, I would also like some more colonial furniture, in one of my houses, I'm not trying to go for a pirate feel, nor a Marleybonian feel, but a port Regal-esque, Marleybonian colonial look. Also perhaps musical instruments, the wouldn't have to be playable (though it would be cool if they were) like the piano also in Avery's office. I'd also like to ask for some Polarian furniture, but due to the fact that we haven't visited Polaris, I suppose it will come later.