Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I would love to be able to put my characters outfits and weapons out in the house for display. I also want to be able to put my bottled ships out on display as well. I saw them in Marleybone and loved the concept, and then I wouldn't have to hoard them around when they aren't ever going to be used.

I also like the idea of putting companions out and about, but with the idea of them being completely removed from your list the same way pets are. So they can't be used to go gather things or anything, just have them walk around would be fine enough. Oh, but I understand that the main ones that are needed for the storyline can't ever be removed.

I would like to see more gambling style furniture be added. We have slots and card tables, but I'm sure other stuff could be added like roulette or find the pea under the cup. Also bottles of Yum please, both single and in bunches.

Also pretty please can you code "hidden" furniture that we can take? We have this in wizard but not in pirate, and we're thieving pirates! It's just so weird that we can't go place to place taking stuff.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If this item isn't already a drop, I would love to have a statue of Athena appear in the crown shop or the Agora.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Here's some MooShu furniture I would like put into the game!

A sandbox (Like the Hamamitsu ones)

Autumn tree

A miniature version of the Khotan gate (Sized like the Wizard101 gates)

A Samoorai statue

An Inoshishi Bandit statue

A patch of grass colored like Autumn

A Stormzilla egg, the point of aggravation for every Pirate101 player ever.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
I would like to see a spooky furniture set sold in the autumn with the tree filled with buzzards or ravens from cool ranch, the autumn tree from Mooshu, the skeleton near a sword or treasure chest as found in Skull Island, and an animated graveyard set piece that when you press x a ghost rat appears or something similar happens. Other possiblities for the spring as well with all the chickens and bunnies around. ( On that note, I really want one of those cute bunnies from MooShu as a companion, and it would look all cute and then have ferocious animations in a fight, and cry when an epic is used against it. Anyway...)

I love the model Krokotopia boat sold in the crowns shop, and wish there were other such replicas. Also, it be cool to dock a ship at your house and be able to decorate it. I know from the witchdoctor's lab this is possible to create, but don't know if would be possible to make and be able to decorate. The entrance could simply be an anchor that you put on the dock.

As mentioned, more plants and the pictures (Marleybone).

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
What I would really want are those housing items that you receive directly from exploring the world. You know like in Wizard101, where there are a few "Easter Egg" housing items you have to search through a specific world to get, for example the little wooden door you find in the Shopping District pet store. See where I'm going here? I mean we are "thieving" pirates after all.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Johnny Ringo on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
We could do with some more spooky things, like really old furniture pieces or posessed wall paper, or something like that.
Creepy and spooky, especially since we've got the Witchdoctor Huose mon. Who be jammin' now?

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a zip-line that your pirate and friends could interact with. Each house could have a predetermined area or room in the highest point of your home, with a sigil or X to activate. Then there could be a cut scene of your pirate zipping down to the docks (or maybe even your ship), getting a beautiful Skarakeet's-eye-view of your home and ship. When arriving at the bottom, you could 'dismount' in some fantastic display of somersaults, flips, rolls or other acrobatic maneuvers...pirate-y ones of course.
lol I also go with your idea that's better then my idea's which mine were customizable lakes and teleport tapestrys but your idea would make my day if KI added it

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Johnny Ringo on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
Hey!
I've got one, a sign that says "Beware you faint of heart".

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
The hooded angel statues in the Santo Pollo Church. Picture attached for those who don't have the time to visit.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63117&d=1419306105

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I would really like to have a shrunken head on a stick for my witchdoctor. Before anybody says that this is a family oriented game, isn't the small battleboard symbol for witchdoctors a shrunken head?

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I'm thinking I would like to place battle standards in my house. I have the Imperator's Standard, the Grizzled Heart Banner, and Baron Samedi's Standard but they just collect dust in my bank because they target a specific type of companion, which is in short supply in my crew. The class banners in the Black Market are a different story 'cause they target a larger group, but these other three are very companion-specific. I really would prefer to display them at home so everyone can see just how "standard" I am.

Ensign
May 28, 2010
I would like to have some Aquila themed wallpaper and tile. For example you could make a mosaic wallpaper with Eagles on it, and another with Ophidians; and use the interior styles of the Palace of Hyssarik and the Hall of Minos. Also a Mooshu themed house would be nice, maybe a tall pagoda with a garden.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Small voodoo dolls to fit on desks

Skull on a stick

Mounted demon face (Whatever the face is on the Nefarious Buccaneer and Privateer weapons)

Floor decal (Furniture item, not Flooring) that looks like a crack in the ground and has glowing eyes in it

Empty boots on the floor, looking like English Bill's Boots (Shiny black cowboy boots with spurs)

Skulls, ribcages, and boots with bones in them, like the ones in Wizard101

Corrupt Lucas Vries
Lvl. 65 Underworlder

Melee witchdoctor yo

Also

Benjamin Wright
Lvl 65. Pagoda Paragon

<This gun shoots out magic

Ensign
May 28, 2010
I would also like the Throne of Sssargon the Great, and those potted palm plants in the tall shiny vases in the Palace of Hyssarik.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Bloody Patrick on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I would also like the Throne of Sssargon the Great, and those potted palm plants in the tall shiny vases in the Palace of Hyssarik.
we should have a troy themed house

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I just wanted to post to say thank you for letting us display at least five ships out in our house now. That is so great and awesome! I love it! I feel that we are a step closer to being able to put all of our ships out in actual bottles. I still have many left over in my ship inventory that I won't sell because I'm hanging onto that idea.

I also love how we can put our companions out in our home but I wish that some of them would move around. I placed my storm bison out but all he does is just stand there twirling his axes. Sure it looks cool with him guarding my prison throne room but he needs to patrol that room too.

Speaking of my prison throne room. I would love to be able to place items or pets inside the open cage cell. It would make the theme pop if I could place bones inside the cell so that my prisoners can have that dread feeling.

Ensign
May 24, 2014
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a zip-line that your pirate and friends could interact with. Each house could have a predetermined area or room in the highest point of your home, with a sigil or X to activate. Then there could be a cut scene of your pirate zipping down to the docks (or maybe even your ship), getting a beautiful Skarakeet's-eye-view of your home and ship. When arriving at the bottom, you could 'dismount' in some fantastic display of somersaults, flips, rolls or other acrobatic maneuvers...pirate-y ones of course.
lol I would LOVE. just the thought of it makes me jumpy I HOPE KI MAKES YOUR IDEA

Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
I would like to see chairs we and our companions could sit in. and maybe some pet furniture our pets could actually interact with.

Clever amber vane level 26 swashbuckler.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
to be able to hang our amazing weapons on the walls would make my treasure room pop...plus would like a treasure chest that is a personal bank i can store extra gold in for a large purchase...and the treasure we get from tribal packs would be cool to be able to place it on a pile...pillows we get from battles and such i prefer to be able to pile 'em up like in vadima classroom...love love love the ambiance of the 5 guardian temples, the statues banners glowing floor tiles etc....be cool if pets could move through the mazes we built with maze pieces too...fierce statues to guard treasure rooms that move dragons that blow flames or even moo manchu statues that chop when somebody gets near....a yum yum tree thats interactable once a day like the well in smuggler den but gives a level 4+ snack and a bit of gold(willing to do a crazy quest to get this item even)...curtains and tableclothes....mini pools we can splash and swim in....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
to be able to hang our amazing weapons on the walls would make my treasure room pop...plus would like a treasure chest that is a personal bank i can store extra gold in for a large purchase...and the treasure we get from tribal packs would be cool to be able to place it on a pile...pillows we get from battles and such i prefer to be able to pile 'em up like in vadima classroom...love love love the ambiance of the 5 guardian temples, the statues banners glowing floor tiles etc....be cool if pets could move through the mazes we built with maze pieces too...fierce statues to guard treasure rooms that move dragons that blow flames or even moo manchu statues that chop when somebody gets near....a yum yum tree thats interactable once a day like the well in smuggler den but gives a level 4+ snack and a bit of gold(willing to do a crazy quest to get this item even)...curtains and tableclothes....mini pools we can splash and swim in....
Woah! All very excellent ideas, I completely agree!

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
Hard maybe a Zeus statue if there isn't one

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
624711 on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
Hard maybe a Zeus statue if there isn't one
You can find Zeus in the Crown Shop Housing/Furniture.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I would love for there to be TALL book cases WITH books already on them. Such examples of this would include the libraries of Monquista City, Monquista and Sivella, Valencia. I am currently making the room from Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven and the book cases would serve as a good representation of the "forgotten lore".

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Little customizable tavern signs, that instead of saying "Blah-blah's Castle" or etc. it would have two words to choose, first one being something like Raven's and the second one Roost for example. And they go on walls, I really would buy a couple if they were avaible