Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
PLEASE FIX the swashbucklers house as soon as you walk in its to dark to see any thing even the wallpaper!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
You can buy them in the crown shop. They're a bit pricy, but available.
I ment the ones that could take you to other worlds.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
a ripped portrait of your parents.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
bluba4 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
PLEASE FIX the swashbucklers house as soon as you walk in its to dark to see any thing even the wallpaper!
You should post this in the Bulge Pump section so the bug squashers can see it. You can also write to support@pirate101.com or use the orange help question mark above and click the "Contact Us" tab and I know they can help you out.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here another housing furniture that would be great on the list below.

1.Ability to display our ship that no longer in use to display in our deeds, I always wanted to see the " raft in a bottle ," that would make a very creative decor.

2.The Bone in a Bottle like the one in Captain Avery's office,as well as some of the other items in his office yet to be release.Like not found in the crown shop, Bazzar ,vendors and enimies drop.I always wanted a Mu Shoo Falcon statue of my own, ( that would be funny if i did the side quest the part he blamed our pirate(s)) if this item is siting in my dorm/deed(s).

3.This will be interesting,how about a portrait of our friends Captain Boochebeard, Captain Avery and Mr.Garddie the Monkey,like our primary class trainers.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
In real life I like to pick wild mushrooms. I have seen mushrooms around the spiral. Can we make them collectible as housing items or pet food?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bluba4 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
I believe that may be an issue with your computer, you should contact support.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would just really love to be able to stack pillows on top of each other. SO MANY enemies drop them, but they take up so much room spread out along the floor. If we could put them on top of each other (without using the cumbersome glitching method), we could make artistic pillars and fences, etc. I think it would look really cool.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
I would like some kitchen stuff and maybe some tavern things for homeade taverns and maybe some more treasure piles that are cheap stuff like that more realistic and some piraty things as well the daredevil pirate bloody talon quinn

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Some wrecked ships would be nice like the ones in ruined light house and maybe wrecked clock work ships that have below decks and you can put things in it so be like a ship grave yard and stuff

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I would love to see a big ol' aquarium like the Buccaneer's Stronghold where you go near it and it reveals some sharks. That would be kewl.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
It would be cool if we can get some skelotons that hanv from chains and some tower ye can go up in or a light house or light house isle and some wrecked ships and stuff bloody
talon quinn

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
put weapons on the wall like in wizard. i want them to have some other use.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Quick Jason Carter on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
put weapons on the wall like in wizard. i want them to have some other use.
I assure you, you're not alone on this. I've got a lot of nice weapons, especially Armada ones, just sitting in my bank "collecting dust"; the same goes for clothing.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I would love to see a life fountain inside houses that you could heal yourself with after a pvp match.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Books that fit. I know there used to be books somewhere but I can no longer find them. the ones I have gotten before are cool but they don't fit the book shelves there is one stacked lengthwise on top of them and this overlaps to the next shelf.

I know this has been mentioned often but the ability to hang weapons on the wall is a much desired feature.

More flowers and shrubbery. I recently visited a nice garden in a friends house and in trying to make my own I found only a few different varieties of these.

Crew in houses. Thank you KI for letting us put the pets and mounts in the houses. Now if only we could have even one companion in our homes that would be great. I personally would love to see a companion standing in the crew quarters I made for them.

The ability to place items or pets on water. If I can run through the water I would love to see my pet fish going back and forth on the water too.

Let us put the pillows on the couch's or chairs. I assume the pillows are designed to fit around a low table in the Mooshu style of seating but I have always wanted to toss one on a couch or place on a chair.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Books that fit. I know there used to be books somewhere but I can no longer find them. the ones I have gotten before are cool but they don't fit the book shelves there is one stacked lengthwise on top of them and this overlaps to the next shelf.

I know this has been mentioned often but the ability to hang weapons on the wall is a much desired feature.

More flowers and shrubbery. I recently visited a nice garden in a friends house and in trying to make my own I found only a few different varieties of these.

Crew in houses. Thank you KI for letting us put the pets and mounts in the houses. Now if only we could have even one companion in our homes that would be great. I personally would love to see a companion standing in the crew quarters I made for them.

The ability to place items or pets on water. If I can run through the water I would love to see my pet fish going back and forth on the water too.

Let us put the pillows on the couch's or chairs. I assume the pillows are designed to fit around a low table in the Mooshu style of seating but I have always wanted to toss one on a couch or place on a chair.
You can buy books from Nysalle Quin in Flotsam, these are the books with one book stacked on the others. The bookcase from the bedroom pack of any of the Class furniture packs ( in the crown shop ) go well with these books. And you can buy these packs with gold as well as crowns

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
You can buy books from Nysalle Quin in Flotsam, these are the books with one book stacked on the others. The bookcase from the bedroom pack of any of the Class furniture packs ( in the crown shop ) go well with these books. And you can buy these packs with gold as well as crowns
Thank you Anncorbie I ( he shame facedly admits ) had completely forgotten about the flotsam vendor. I just bought a house and went everywhere (almost) looking for these Thanks again

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Life Fountains for your house possibly for free

Ensign
May 30, 2014
Ahoy mates. I have cannons but no ammunition. I need single cannon balls and stacks of them to protect my treasure. I have medicine bottles for my exercise room, but also need bandages. When a pirate works up a good sweat with sharp and pointed instruments, it can sometimes draw a little bloody.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2014
I would like to see the furniture from Aquila (the scrolled benches and such) as Items that we can buy with either coin or crowns. The furniture in Aquila is pretty with out being gaudy, and maybe scaling it just a tad bit bigger. We have huge homes and small furniture....just a bit out of scale.

Thank you

Shadney

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Eccentric Errol Em... on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy mates. I have cannons but no ammunition. I need single cannon balls and stacks of them to protect my treasure. I have medicine bottles for my exercise room, but also need bandages. When a pirate works up a good sweat with sharp and pointed instruments, it can sometimes draw a little bloody.
Welcome to the message boards Errol. Those are some great and logical ideas. Keep them coming

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Eccentric Errol Em... on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I could have sworn the housing vendor in Port Regal sold stacks of cannon balls.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I want:

-those pillars in Medusa's lair
-those paintings in Troy,that depict Ophidians fighting manticores
-that big well/cauldron thingy you see in the Vault of the Mysteries,the one into which the Mysteries are looking into(why do I keep thinking:''Double,double,toil and trouble.Fire burn and cauldron bubble''?)

Ensign
May 06, 2012
Johnny Ringo on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
I would like to see record players added! I love my house, and it's very huge! My friends and I go there, RP, chat about the game, and PVP. Everything's perfect, except the silence, with the exception of our feet. I want a record player to play epic music from throughout the spiral! Wizard101 already has these-So...Why doesn't Pirate101? My assumption is Kingsisle will add them, but if not, please do! Fans from Skull Island to Aquila are crying their heads off for this update. Listen to your fans!

-Ian Milford, Shooting down evil since ancient times