Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
World furniture sets like in Wizard101 would be nice.
Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahoy Ringo

I believe most of these items have already been mentioned but these are my thoughts on housing additions.

- Weapons racks where you can place/store/display the many finely crafted daggers, swords, staffs, shields and firearms your journey through the spiral has brought your pirate. Of course only your pirate would be able to interact with the rack. As I am sure most other pirates do, I have a lot of weapons that I like to hang on to just for looks alone, even if they are low level weapons.

"Hefe, would you say that I have a plethora...." (sorry, I'm a huge 3 Amigos fan-love the Dos Amigos y Uno quests!

- Interactive mannequins (with option to choose from various KI preset poses) to equip all the great gear the game has to offer plus would allow others to get a sense of your pirates style

*** KI could even sell (crowns-I'm sure many would pay) a class specific training room/armory that would be added to your house. In this room you could have interactive weapon racks, mannequins, strategic tables, bookshelves and more

- The bookshelf idea (Like the Elder Scrolls series) is brilliant idea for those who enjoy the story, background and history of the game as much as the gameplay. You guys have put so much clever thought into developing and creating great unique storylines- why not put it on display

You guys are doing a wonderful job- keep it up
Can really tell KI cares about the players input

"Viva los Tres Amigos!"

Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
Johnny Ringo on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
That's one thing I love about KI- they take suggestions.

A few furniture suggestions:
Portals that resemble the Transportalers' as they look much nicer and mysterious then the 'ship wheels',
Statues of the Trainers; they are commonly requested (actually, more statues overall would be nice),
The throne from Captain Gunn's tomb,
Many more MooShu housing items, especially outdoor.
Thank you for regarding my suggestions, even though I don't think much of pirates.

Emperor Yoshihito IV
Grand Sovereign of MooShu
Member of the Council of Light

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
One other thing I would like to see would be an in-game camera feature where you could take still photos of the battles or your crew just traveling around the spiral. Then you could pay gold to turn those photos into pictures to hang on the walls of your home

This would be a way to truly customize and personalize your home. Not to mention it would be a great way for your visiting friends to get a better glimpse of your pirate and crew and the great gear you've acquired

Plus it would just make your house feel more like a home

Thanks KI,

Valkoor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
One other thing I would like to see would be an in-game camera feature where you could take still photos of the battles or your crew just traveling around the spiral. Then you could pay gold to turn those photos into pictures to hang on the walls of your home

This would be a way to truly customize and personalize your home. Not to mention it would be a great way for your visiting friends to get a better glimpse of your pirate and crew and the great gear you've acquired

Plus it would just make your house feel more like a home

Thanks KI,

Valkoor
If you mean like uploading screenshots, that sounds like a great idea. Prob a nightmare for the developers and a bandwidth eater, but I really love it.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
More kitchen like things.

such as a stove a sink or even dishes

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
If you mean like uploading screenshots, that sounds like a great idea. Prob a nightmare for the developers and a bandwidth eater, but I really love it.
Thanks Chrissy, You are right in saying it's a bit of a reach to do something like that.

Actually I was thinking more like having a feature like some of the console games where you just hit a button to take a snapshot through the game itself and you can view in an album without ever having to be online (it's just part of the game). You know nothing too fancy- no uploading from everyone's pc individually. Maybe just hit the P button on the keyboard and voila you capture a great photo. Obviously, they would have to set a limit on # of photos each pirate could have.

If the transferring to picture and hanging on wall was too much, maybe they could just assign each pirate an album that was placed in home that other pirates could interact with. Kind of like your home bank- you could add, delete, sort the photos and your pirate friends would just be able to flip through the pages of your album. I'm imagining something like the quest and badge pages.

It would have to be an optional feature that you probably would have to pay crowns for seeing that not everyone in game purchases a home. I'd buy it for sure though

Thanks for the support and Congrats on your 2000th post I am fairly new to the boards and have a loooooong ways to go to reach your legendary status

- Valkoor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Thanks Chrissy, You are right in saying it's a bit of a reach to do something like that.

Actually I was thinking more like having a feature like some of the console games where you just hit a button to take a snapshot through the game itself and you can view in an album without ever having to be online (it's just part of the game). You know nothing too fancy- no uploading from everyone's pc individually. Maybe just hit the P button on the keyboard and voila you capture a great photo. Obviously, they would have to set a limit on # of photos each pirate could have.

If the transferring to picture and hanging on wall was too much, maybe they could just assign each pirate an album that was placed in home that other pirates could interact with. Kind of like your home bank- you could add, delete, sort the photos and your pirate friends would just be able to flip through the pages of your album. I'm imagining something like the quest and badge pages.

It would have to be an optional feature that you probably would have to pay crowns for seeing that not everyone in game purchases a home. I'd buy it for sure though

Thanks for the support and Congrats on your 2000th post I am fairly new to the boards and have a loooooong ways to go to reach your legendary status

- Valkoor
The more you talk about it, the better I like it. How cool to have an album that others can pursue. When I have friends with limited chat I cannot tell them my name so that they can look at my albums on Central. That would resolve that issue.
If we really wanted to dream, wouldn't it be fun to be able to add comments to them? Ah Perchance to dream.......

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
The more you talk about it, the better I like it. How cool to have an album that others can pursue. When I have friends with limited chat I cannot tell them my name so that they can look at my albums on Central. That would resolve that issue.
If we really wanted to dream, wouldn't it be fun to be able to add comments to them? Ah Perchance to dream.......
My thoughts exactly

Love the comments/caption idea, that would truly add to the personalization of the album. As you stated, I think this would be FAN-tastic for those who have limited chat and also for those who aren't able to purchase crowns as often as some others. It would be a way for them to feel more connected to their friends even though they can't chat as openly or purchase all the wonderful companions and such from the crown shop. This way they wouldn't feel as left out. Plus it would just be a great topic of conversation with your open chat friends. KI would of course have to moderate and approve what could be included in captions and a limit on characters/words would probably apply.

Ahh yes, to dream the impossible dream.

Although, I think it would truly be worthwhile for KI to explore it's possibility. If the album option was only available through crown purchase, in my opinion it would sell like crazy. They could even offer the option to buy more pages (increasing # of photos) with crowns. I think it would be a hit. And those who were not fortunate enough to purchase would at least be able to visit their friends homes and share in their experiences.

I'll keep dreaming in the meantime, though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
My thoughts exactly

Love the comments/caption idea, that would truly add to the personalization of the album. As you stated, I think this would be FAN-tastic for those who have limited chat and also for those who aren't able to purchase crowns as often as some others. It would be a way for them to feel more connected to their friends even though they can't chat as openly or purchase all the wonderful companions and such from the crown shop. This way they wouldn't feel as left out. Plus it would just be a great topic of conversation with your open chat friends. KI would of course have to moderate and approve what could be included in captions and a limit on characters/words would probably apply.

Ahh yes, to dream the impossible dream.

Although, I think it would truly be worthwhile for KI to explore it's possibility. If the album option was only available through crown purchase, in my opinion it would sell like crazy. They could even offer the option to buy more pages (increasing # of photos) with crowns. I think it would be a hit. And those who were not fortunate enough to purchase would at least be able to visit their friends homes and share in their experiences.

I'll keep dreaming in the meantime, though.
Indeed, I like the idea of letting it be available to all so that none get left out but adding more pages for crowns sounds great I am such a shutterbug that I would be bumping the temptation to buy more pages all the time. Check out the number of my albums and you will see what I mean, lol.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Indeed, I like the idea of letting it be available to all so that none get left out but adding more pages for crowns sounds great I am such a shutterbug that I would be bumping the temptation to buy more pages all the time. Check out the number of my albums and you will see what I mean, lol.
You're absolutely right!

Each and every pirate should have access to owning an album without having to purchase with crowns. There could be two options to view other pirates albums. So I'm thinking that maybe the album could appear in your home if you own one and other pirates could interact with it. Or other pirate friends could simply click on your pirate in the friends list, go over to view your character and there could be a album icon they could click on to check out your handiwork.

By the way, I checked out the link in your post and I do see what you mean. That's quite the collection of screenshots. I especially enjoyed the twilight zone album! Some pretty freaky stuff going on there. The one with your pirate Chrissy on her gryphon mount floating in the sky was simply majestic. That's the type of screenshot that deserves to be seen by your fellow pirate friends. (Without having to log off and go to another site). Thanks for sharing

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
You're absolutely right!

Each and every pirate should have access to owning an album without having to purchase with crowns. There could be two options to view other pirates albums. So I'm thinking that maybe the album could appear in your home if you own one and other pirates could interact with it. Or other pirate friends could simply click on your pirate in the friends list, go over to view your character and there could be a album icon they could click on to check out your handiwork.

By the way, I checked out the link in your post and I do see what you mean. That's quite the collection of screenshots. I especially enjoyed the twilight zone album! Some pretty freaky stuff going on there. The one with your pirate Chrissy on her gryphon mount floating in the sky was simply majestic. That's the type of screenshot that deserves to be seen by your fellow pirate friends. (Without having to log off and go to another site). Thanks for sharing
You are most welcome. Yea I love falling into those Twilight Zone times in the game. Some call it an error but I love it. Its like being at a magic show and leaving to go to the power room and taking a wrong turn and you are suddenly back stage and seeing all the props and can see how some work. That's what the glitches do for me. I get to see areas of the game that we should normally never see and I find them all quite beautiful. Just more of me seeing the glass half full I guess. But when you see all this fantastic artwork that is this game, getting to see parts of how they did it only shows me more levels of that same beauty. Plus its kinda fun.
So glad you enjoyed it and some of my shots. I am under no illusion that you saw them all, you wouldn't have had time to sleep if you had taken that kind of time lol.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
You are most welcome. Yea I love falling into those Twilight Zone times in the game. Some call it an error but I love it. Its like being at a magic show and leaving to go to the power room and taking a wrong turn and you are suddenly back stage and seeing all the props and can see how some work. That's what the glitches do for me. I get to see areas of the game that we should normally never see and I find them all quite beautiful. Just more of me seeing the glass half full I guess. But when you see all this fantastic artwork that is this game, getting to see parts of how they did it only shows me more levels of that same beauty. Plus its kinda fun.
So glad you enjoyed it and some of my shots. I am under no illusion that you saw them all, you wouldn't have had time to sleep if you had taken that kind of time lol.
Couldn't have said it any better.

I too am fascinated by and appreciate the technical artistry that goes into the making of the games. I also find myself looking around at the behind the scenes views when the game 'glitches' and you're pirate is in suspended artistic animated limbo, taking an extra few minutes to be a bit mesmerized before hitting the escape button or teleporting elsewhere.

I would love it if KI had some kind of contest where the winners could come get a behind the scenes look of how the game is made or if they just offered tours to members. I would so be there in a heartbeat.

Also you are correct to assume that I did not make it through all of your shots. What some close to 2800.
I checked out a couple of the smaller albums and a few shots from some of the other ones. If you don't mind I would like to check some more out sometime (not all at once of course)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
Couldn't have said it any better.

I too am fascinated by and appreciate the technical artistry that goes into the making of the games. I also find myself looking around at the behind the scenes views when the game 'glitches' and you're pirate is in suspended artistic animated limbo, taking an extra few minutes to be a bit mesmerized before hitting the escape button or teleporting elsewhere.

I would love it if KI had some kind of contest where the winners could come get a behind the scenes look of how the game is made or if they just offered tours to members. I would so be there in a heartbeat.

Also you are correct to assume that I did not make it through all of your shots. What some close to 2800.
I checked out a couple of the smaller albums and a few shots from some of the other ones. If you don't mind I would like to check some more out sometime (not all at once of course)
Lol thank you. You are welcome at any time. *Sets out trays of Christmas cookies fresh from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox and starts up refrigerated egg nog machine with lots of cups. (My thanks to Gracie Conrad for taking parts of blown up clockworks and inventing the refrigeration machine for me.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
Lol thank you. You are welcome at any time. *Sets out trays of Christmas cookies fresh from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox and starts up refrigerated egg nog machine with lots of cups. (My thanks to Gracie Conrad for taking parts of blown up clockworks and inventing the refrigeration machine for me.)
HaHa

Probably one of my most favorite inventions- refrigeration machines..........or maybe cookies, too tough to call

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Please do aquilan themed housing, please!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
A pure gold statue of a mooshu emperor.

Companions and pets

Statue or picture of class trainers

Broken armada clockworks

Big cannons like in the musketeer home

Ranch with buffaloons (Maybe 3-4 buffaloons inside a cage)

Skeleton themed stuff

Mountain of gold

More chairs and couches

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
The furniture in the House of Turpio looks great! I'd like to be able to put those in my house.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
NPCs like a butler/groundskeeper for houses that are a little more civilized or a lookout/watchman for the hideaways. Since a lot of homes are like small towns, it would be good to add a little hustle and bustle.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
personally I would like to see more treasures in the game kind of like captain Gunn's gold so the further you progress into the game the more treasures you get

Developer
Thanks for the continued posts!

Pirate101 Associate Producer
Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Kieran the Great J... on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
More kitchen like things.

such as a stove a sink or even dishes
This. Basically you could take anything from the restaurant in Hammamitsu, like the stoves.

Also would like Scrooge's awesome bed from Marleybone and some full bookshelves or scroll cases like you see in the various MooShu towers.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So you know how for ratbeards 2nd promotion you find the idol of toloc I'm thinking how about we also get it as a housing item it would look cool on a pendulum

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Please Johnny, add this item! A grandfather clock would be nice for the Privateer's Garrison! More Statues would also be nice!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I also think we should have the ability to get all of the furniture items that are in our teachers classroom (well, some at least).