Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
A Black Hydra Wall Mount (Ebon Head)

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
Okay, this one is a doozy, but I'm willing to wait for a bit to see it realized. The idea is to have a tavern as a housing item. That is, the item would be a small building with the look of a tavern, and going through the door would take you to a tavern interior similar to the witchdoctors lab. This interior would be complete with a training tome vendor, a minigame sigil, and a trapdoor to the cellar.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
average moe on May 9, 2015 wrote:
Okay, this one is a doozy, but I'm willing to wait for a bit to see it realized. The idea is to have a tavern as a housing item. That is, the item would be a small building with the look of a tavern, and going through the door would take you to a tavern interior similar to the witchdoctors lab. This interior would be complete with a training tome vendor, a minigame sigil, and a trapdoor to the cellar.
The Smuggler's cove has a Tavern. Check it out.
Not quite the same perks but you can add your own mini games.

Ensign
May 08, 2015
How about the 'Funky Bunches' from the Skull Island Prospector Zeke quest? Maybe you could add the items you have to find for Zeke quests in other realms too?

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
a green long rug like the purple one in wizards. With my new windmill I kind of want to make a mini golf course in my ship lol. Also that would be a neat mini game to add would be mini golf. Just a thought

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I would really like to see the Transportaler find its way into the crown shop as a functioning house item.

It could either be sold separately to the houses or be part of the purchase of a house. Regardless, it should be a moderately priced to expensively priced crowns only purchase that offers free fast travel between worlds, something that houses are sorely lacking at the moment, considering that you can now have up to 6 ships docked at your front door and no way to sail back out into the skyways.

That's what I'd like to see added into the game.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Where do I go to suggest houses? In the meantime here's what you were looking for.

1: All starter companions as statues, Hawkules statue, Ratbeard statue, all presidio companions as statues
2: Grave with stone and rotting or skeletal hand digging itself out of the grave, jack-o-lanterns, Armada mask/ head, pilloried skeleton, zombie kid, skeleton kid, armada kid,
3: All the gold pieces that are in the Red Hook Cave instance (You would be able to walk on all of them)
4: Custom signs for houses
5: Hanging weapons on walls
6: Life fountains
7: Jack-o-Lanterns available at Halloween
8: Armada mask/ head
9: Pilloried Skeleton
10: Zombie, Skeleton, and Armada kids that would have animations but wouldn't move like pets
11: Giant treasure pile that is in Illios (See brackets in number 3)
12: The picture of Marco Polo's crew to be a full sized wall item
13: Voodoo dolls
14: Mannequins
15: Teleport Tapestries
16: Black Ebon head
17: full size Boochbeard portrait
18: Portrait of our pirate
19: Grass flooring
20: Zip lines, to get from one part of a house to another
21: Prison cells that you can walk into. What is the point of having an open-door cell if you can't walk in it? We already have one, but really.
22: Bishop's laboratory items
23: Yum-yum tree
24: Deactivated clock-work like the one bought from Celestia Base Camp in Wizard101
25: Deacon and Rooke
26: Monkey's paw
27: Ships that we have should be able to be bottled up and put on a shelf or whatever else there is.
28: Books that you can interact with. Maybe they could give you a timeline of spiral events?
29: Copies of a lot of Wizard101's housing in Pirate101.
30: Medusa's statued victims-The ones that aren't available as housing items, already
31: More bones
32: A hammerhead skeleton (Mordekai's race)
33: Displaying accessories in glass cases or whatever other way, works.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on May 28, 2015 wrote:
Where do I go to suggest houses? In the meantime here's what you were looking for.

1: All starter companions as statues, Hawkules statue, Ratbeard statue, all presidio companions as statues
2: Grave with stone and rotting or skeletal hand digging itself out of the grave, jack-o-lanterns, Armada mask/ head, pilloried skeleton, zombie kid, skeleton kid, armada kid,
3: All the gold pieces that are in the Red Hook Cave instance (You would be able to walk on all of them)
10: Zombie, Skeleton, and Armada kids that would have animations but wouldn't move like pets
21: Prison cells that you can walk into. What is the point of having an open-door cell if you can't walk in it? We already have one, but really.
24: Deactivated clock-work like the one bought from Celestia Base Camp in Wizard101
27: Ships that we have should be able to be bottled up and put on a shelf or whatever else there is.
28: Books that you can interact with. Maybe they could give you a timeline of spiral events?
30: Medusa's statued victims-The ones that aren't available as housing items, already
There is an Armada ship wreck in the swashbuckler class house, Rake's Lagoon.
I don't think copies of W101 housing 'fits' the pirate theme, I want more original housing.
Some of the Medusa victims are available as drops - ninja pig one & three, for example or check the bazaar.
A large pile of treasure is available in Aquila - the Agora - and yes, you can stand on it, other treasure piles can be found in Tumbleweed ( Cool Ranch ) and in Marleybone from the housing vendors there.
Stepping stones are available in MooShu, Subata Temple.
Everything else you've listed sounds great!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on May 28, 2015 wrote:
There is an Armada ship wreck in the swashbuckler class house, Rake's Lagoon.
I don't think copies of W101 housing 'fits' the pirate theme, I want more original housing.
Some of the Medusa victims are available as drops - ninja pig one & three, for example or check the bazaar.
A large pile of treasure is available in Aquila - the Agora - and yes, you can stand on it, other treasure piles can be found in Tumbleweed ( Cool Ranch ) and in Marleybone from the housing vendors there.
Stepping stones are available in MooShu, Subata Temple.
Everything else you've listed sounds great!
Well, sue me for the armada ship wreck part. A lot of the housing from Wizard fits into Pirate's. Even some things that aren't housing in Wizard's would go great with pirate101, I think. Well, sure, but some of Medusa's victims are not available as housing.
The large pile of gold in Aquila is not what I am talking about. I mean, the enourmous one in Illios, somewhere.
The treasure bought in Marleybone matches the one in Cool Ranch. The one in Aquila has it's own size, though so that is good. You forgot to mention the one in Flotsam, from the housing vendor.
Stepping Stones are available? What? Since when!

Thank you so much!

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on May 28, 2015 wrote:

34. Gold bars housing item from wizard101

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Simply put..we need more monkey stuff or more appropriately, more Monquistan housing decor! And an actual housing vendor in Monquista! I know the monkeys are somewhat abrasive towards us, often calling us 'freakishly large, 'hairless ones', but I still feel that they deserve to market their a'peeling' crafts. I mean it may actually help them produce another source of income & crops...besides all those blasted bananas!!!

In this other thread, I posted a list of MQ items that would be nice to see added to the game. Why should only the monkeys get to enjoy them? Even though MQ isn't often listed among pirates favorite worlds, I still believe it's citizens have just as much right to share their culture with us pirates-- as the other worlds most certainly get to do. Here's part of the list, in case you're interested but don't want to follow the link.

Green banana banners that adorn the MQ City walls
Fountain in the center of MQ City
Little monkey friar statues outside of the palace-- the ones holding the books
Absolutely would go ape if we could have a wallpaper that resembles the monkey cherub painting on the ceiling of the throne room
The portraits of Queen Isadore & King Ferdinand, along with their chairs/thrones
A mannequin of the Queen & King, both complete with their attire...quite a gown she possesses
Little banana barrels that are outside in MQ City
Small chests with the bananas near the locks
Little carts in the courtyard of MQ City
Fountain inside San Madrillo Cathedral (Puerto Mico)
The "royal banana" emblem on the floor of the Cathedral
Confession booth in the Cathedral (we are pirates after all)
Organ in the Cathedral (complete with pipes)
3-tiered, square plant in the Governor's Palace (Puerto Mico)
Mini monkey furniture
Monquistador statues, with the axes
The "royal banana" themed wallpaper in the Governor's Palace (Puerto Mico)
Chandelier found in Governor's Palace
Rug, curtains, book shelves & desk found in Governor's Palace, where Governor Duarte is

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Simply put..we need more monkey stuff or more appropriately, more Monquistan housing decor! And an actual housing vendor in Monquista! I know the monkeys are somewhat abrasive towards us, often calling us 'freakishly large, 'hairless ones', but I still feel that they deserve to market their a'peeling' crafts. I mean it may actually help them produce another source of income & crops...besides all those blasted bananas!!!

In this other thread, I posted a list of MQ items that would be nice to see added to the game. Why should only the monkeys get to enjoy them? Even though MQ isn't often listed among pirates favorite worlds, I still believe it's citizens have just as much right to share their culture with us pirates-- as the other worlds most certainly get to do. Here's part of the list, in case you're interested but don't want to follow the link.

Green banana banners that adorn the MQ City walls
Fountain in the center of MQ City
Little monkey friar statues outside of the palace-- the ones holding the books
Absolutely would go ape if we could have a wallpaper that resembles the monkey cherub painting on the ceiling of the throne room
The portraits of Queen Isadore & King Ferdinand, along with their chairs/thrones
A mannequin of the Queen & King, both complete with their attire...quite a gown she possesses
Little banana barrels that are outside in MQ City
Small chests with the bananas near the locks
Little carts in the courtyard of MQ City
Fountain inside San Madrillo Cathedral (Puerto Mico)
The "royal banana" emblem on the floor of the Cathedral
Confession booth in the Cathedral (we are pirates after all)
Organ in the Cathedral (complete with pipes)
3-tiered, square plant in the Governor's Palace (Puerto Mico)
Mini monkey furniture
Monquistador statues, with the axes
The "royal banana" themed wallpaper in the Governor's Palace (Puerto Mico)
Chandelier found in Governor's Palace
Rug, curtains, book shelves & desk found in Governor's Palace, where Governor Duarte is
Yar infinity.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
tavern cellars based on each world's individual tavern. here you could talk to/see your companions while in your house and your friends could see your companions in your tavern cellar

Ensign
Mar 19, 2013
This is an idea that I have discussed with a few of my friends, and it just has to happen! An entire new section called Ceiling Hangings.Pretty self-explanatory, here are some ideas:

1.Ceiling Fan
2.Hanging Chandelier
3.Lantern
4.Ceiling Vent
5.Candle Chandelier (like the ones in Admiral Benbow Tavern)

Jack Armstrong- Level 65

Ensign
Feb 09, 2013
In Wizard101 you could get this piece of furniture that lets you play BGM such as the Azteca theme or the Post-Apocalyptic Azteca theme when you put these music scrolls in them. Perhaps we could do the same here? In some shape or form?

Ensign
May 05, 2011
When are we finally gonna get those music players the wizards have? Our houses seem so boring when its silent. It would be awesome to hear some music while in the house!

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
Furniture sets - mmm.

I noticed this morning that Wizard101 just released a bunch of new furniture sets. WITHOUT the class specific logo all over them.

Can you by chance just sneak over to Wizards full up your ship with all the packs and stock the Pirate101 crown shop with these packs?

Marleybone furniture packs - nice furniture for all to have. Would make those small cabins a luxury instead of just a dismal box under the decks.

Wysteria furniture packs - very nice variation on style.

Grizzleheim furniture packs - we got Grizzleheim companions (Baar and his buddies) and pavilions, etc. This would fit in nicely.

Since it has all been created already how soon before we can see them for our Pirates?

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
Hey Johnny

Rather than bunch everything all together I will separate my ideas.

I would like to see weapons that we use be capable of hanging on our walls. Wizards101 does it and it makes a rather nice display as well as recording the history of the rise of our characters from rank 1 to rank 65.

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
Hey Johnny

I would like to see the Captains Quarters sell for gold. I killed the piggy bank and bought it with crowns but not everyone can do that.

I have toured a lot of boats and its always the same - the cabin is more like a junk room.

Give us a reason to buy furniture, someplace to put our spoils of war, a way to become unique. Lot of people are proud of their characters and how they look - give us Pirates a chance to be proud of our boats also.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
Other than the often requested ability to hand weapons from the walls (still saving them, just in case), I'd also like to be able to put the battle standards out as decorations.

Secondly, I'd love to have a yum tree in my stronghold. I don't care if the yum fruits around it are functional or not, I just think the tree itself looks neat. To further up the prestige factor of having one, maybe any yum fruit you collect has a chance of giving you a yum seed that starts a quest that ultimately grants the yum tree housing item.

Thirdly, I'd like if the Statue of Posiedon and Statue of Zeus (and Statue of Ares if it doesn't already) be adjusted so that they can be put on a Low Statue Base, like Hades, Apollo, and Hephaestus can already.

Also, the art books are great! I hope we see one for each future world as well. Thanks for those!!!

Canny Matthew Tolliver
Able Caleb Tolliver
Little Alexis Tolliver

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
What i would want is Towers that you can climb, Walls you can Put defenses on, a Barracks, a Camp, a Money maker( allows you to collect gold, would be named ( Gold Mine)),and Anything used to seige or defend Castles in england in the 1400-1500s

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If I may add here is a great addtion to our deeds.

1.Decon's mask, Rook's mask ( and someday ) Bishop's,Phule's,Kane's and Queen's or whatever that female elite clockwork name is mask. To mount it to our wall. The compelte Elite Clock work mask set mounted to our wall ( someday ).

2.Upoun finshing each world a no action thorphy, for example Skull island resembling a crystal skull with ruby eyes shining,Cool Ranch a five colored star with the pirate class symbol at each tip coresponing with thire color combonations and at the center it reads " Congratultions pirate ", etc.

3.A confetti cannon that look like a cannon,but it shoot confetti for party or special holiday like Brith-o-ween, Chirstmas in July,Traditonal Chirstmas etc.

That's all I have in mind, I need some Rayn's yum-a-nade.

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
More housing decorations. We have these huge houses we can purchase in game, but nothing really to put in them beyond the basics. They look so empty.

There are so many fantastic art assets already created, I see them in the houses of NPCs all the time. Putting them as quest drops or even in the Crown shop would be greatly appreciated.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I noticed in Cratchit's house, there's a bust of what looks like Handsome Dan or an Admiral Bulldog on a pillar. Do you know if you could add this in the game?

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Hi! Similar to Wizard101, I would like to see flags and banners, as well as furniture for each class. I understand the packs are in the game, but I feel those are way too expensive. Also, I would like to see more housing vendors. It would also be nice to see Furniture being obtainable from drops and quests.