Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

updates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
Ok, I got a question that I've been waiting to ask.Why does wizard101 keep getting updates and new features
when pirate101 finally got a card pack, and class houses and elloise to stitch and unstitch.Wizard101 has
had enough updates for now, its time for pirate101 to get more features.I've thought of some more updates and they'll be in the topics for new updates and stuff like that if you want to check it out.

Fearless Chase Kipton lvl 25, swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I think the reason Pirate101 hasn't gotten an update recently is because Pirate101 just got the new worlds of Marleybone and Aquila. That was a HUGE game change. Plus the new level cap and all of that stuff. Also Wizard101 has been around longer. Though, I would like Pirate101 to get some more packs and stuff. The Tribal Crew Pack just isn't cutting it.........

Rachel - Level 41

Administrator
Hi! There are actually two separate teams of developers that work on each game, and we're committed to updating both games! You'll continue to see updates for both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi! There are actually two separate teams of developers that work on each game, and we're committed to updating both games! You'll continue to see updates for both Wizard101 and Pirate101.
thx you straightining that out for me jack