Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the witch doctor party by rachael

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
the party hosted by Rachel was awesome me belle Rachael and someone else did some pvp like me vs belle [ bloody belle ] i lost me edward d evearux then Rachael vs other guy we went to the privateer swashbuckler and witch doctor houses and in the end we fought ships

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Aww thanks. Glad to hear you had a good time. Btw, the other guy's name is Robert aka zuto4011 on the message boards.

Rachel - Level 42

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
P.S. I'm trying to plan the next party so if you have a date or something like that in mind, you can just let me know. IF you want to come to another one.

Rachel - Level 42

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Woo! I can't wait to see the next one. Cool party, btw

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
P.S. I'm trying to plan the next party so if you have a date or something like that in mind, you can just let me know. IF you want to come to another one.

Rachel - Level 42
Oh that is wonderful Now maybe my Merciful Christina Witchdoctor will start speaking to me again. If I can tell her that another party is being planned it may soften up her fury at having to sit and wait for me to take her to the last one and I never showed. I mean, after all she has to be speaking to me and be willing to once again step to the center if she wants to be able to go .