Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Broken Avery's Court Life Fountain In Realm D

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
Pre-note: Sorry I couldn't finish the subject line, I ran out of room. What I meant to say was: Broken Avery's Court Life Fountain In Realm Deacon.

So anyway, yesterday when some of us accidentally went to a party a day early, some of us noticed the life fountain wasn't working. We could bind to it, but we couldn't use the main function; reviving your companions. We tried a couple of things, to see if it was a temporary glitch, and that was unsuccessful. I don't think it's anything tooooo important, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

Administrator
I just tried this and wasn't able to reproduce the glitch. Any idea the time of day this occurred?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I just tried this and wasn't able to reproduce the glitch. Any idea the time of day this occurred?
2pm Eastern. I was there too.

Administrator
Just to follow up, we've reviewed a few logs and nothing seems amiss in the background here that would have caused this at that time. Thanks again for your report, and so far this sounds isolated.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I was also there at the time, and I don't actually think the Life Fountain was ever broken. I mean it's true that we could not interact with the fountain, but NONE of us actually had any companions who needed to be revived.

Administrator
CdeWinter on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I was also there at the time, and I don't actually think the Life Fountain was ever broken. I mean it's true that we could not interact with the fountain, but NONE of us actually had any companions who needed to be revived.
Thanks for this additional information. Sounds like more of a misunderstanding than an actual bug. Closing the thread.