Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Handsome Dan

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Handsome Dan is my most favorite companion ever and my parents won't let me get the bundle pack "The admiral pack". I really wish they'ed let me get it. can someone who has him tell me SOME OF his features, i'm suspicious.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
manateeloverman on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Handsome Dan is my most favorite companion ever and my parents won't let me get the bundle pack "The admiral pack". I really wish they'ed let me get it. can someone who has him tell me SOME OF his features, i'm suspicious.
Hello! This post would belong better in the Tavern or A Pirate's Life rather than the Mooshu portion of the message boards. But anyway, I'll still try to describe Handsome Dan as best i can. Dan is a Bulldog companion and he's a privateer. He has (I believe) a slashy/shooty weapon. (Either that or a stabby/shooty weapon...) He comes with two abilities: Rouse and Blade Storm. That's all I know. I'm sure you could find out more. Maybe on Pirate101 Centeral? Hope that helped!

Rachel - Level 38

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Hello! This post would belong better in the Tavern or A Pirate's Life rather than the Mooshu portion of the message boards. But anyway, I'll still try to describe Handsome Dan as best i can. Dan is a Bulldog companion and he's a privateer. He has (I believe) a slashy/shooty weapon. (Either that or a stabby/shooty weapon...) He comes with two abilities: Rouse and Blade Storm. That's all I know. I'm sure you could find out more. Maybe on Pirate101 Centeral? Hope that helped!

Rachel - Level 38
PRIVATEER!!!! Thank you for telling me that, I am a Lv 52 and I still don't have him! Now I want him even MORE and that is so cool!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
manateeloverman on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
I men't to make this message in the MooShu category
I meant to say I made this in the MARLEYBONE category.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
manateeloverman on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I meant to say I made this in the MARLEYBONE category.
Ohhhhh!!!! Okay that makes more sense now. Okay....

Rachel - Level 41

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I know this is totally off subject but you leveled up a lot!!

~Cole Lv. 58~

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
manateeloverman on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
I know this is totally off subject but you leveled up a lot!!

~Cole Lv. 58~
Me?? Sorry I haven't looked at this topic for a while.....l

Rachel - Level 48

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I was a level 65 when I got Handsome Dan so Handsome Dan is a level 66!

Administrator
Congrats! I hope you enjoy having Handsome Dan on your team! He's a fun companion to play with.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
manateeloverman on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I was a level 65 when I got Handsome Dan so Handsome Dan is a level 66!
I'm glad you finally got him! As Jack said above, congrats!

Rachel - Level 48

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Congrats! I hope you enjoy having Handsome Dan on your team! He's a fun companion to play with.
Sorry I've been out for a while but thanks for congratulating me One-eyed jack

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
I'm glad you finally got him! As Jack said above, congrats!

Rachel - Level 48
Also thanks RachelTheWitchdocter!