Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When is on strike quest available?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 03, 2013
So I'm trying to get the Lord Of The Jungle badge and in order for me to do that, I need to get the last side quest in Isle Of Doom Docks fromEstevan Segovia. I'm trying to figure out when that quest becomes available, on the Pirate Central website it says Book 4, Chapter ??.. So I'm just wondering if any of my fellow pirates on here, knows an exact time I should look back here for this quest. It really bothers me that this quest is so troublesome, I just want this badge. lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmm now that I read this again I am afraid I got off onto a rabbit trail researching your quest on your other post with this same question and I came up with exactly what you already knew. Gosh I am sorry. I acted like a tired technical support person that didn't bother to read the whole email before sending off to you instructions to do what you already told me you did. Unless you have dealt with email only technical support situations that may not make sense. Sorry.
Regardless, I don't think I helped you one bit. My apologies for wasting your time.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I got the On Strike quest after completing Monquista and some of the Scrimshaw quests (possibly all of them, not sure)..