Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can you transfer coins between characters

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
hello could someone help me in wizard 101 if your a member like me you can transfer coins between characters is pirate 101 the same in this area of subject or is it not even a thing

1. two faced megan dove lvl 22 if you ever need help ill be in skull island bazzar and pvp or cool ranch in santa pollo la vega manor see ye in the sky ways ;)

Administrator
Hi! You can't transfer coins between characters in either Wizard101 or Pirate101; however, you can transfer items to other characters on your account through the shared bank in your player housing. You can then sell those items for gold to a vendor or in the Bazaar.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi! You can't transfer coins between characters in either Wizard101 or Pirate101; however, you can transfer items to other characters on your account through the shared bank in your player housing. You can then sell those items for gold to a vendor or in the Bazaar.
thanks i really wanted to know

Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
Hi! I dont know how or if it even works but heres my question:

Can you change coins into crowns?

If you can, it would be helpful!

Thanks!

Community Leader
Coldroplay on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
Sorry,

No, there is no way to obtain Crowns by obtaining any amount of gold in the game.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
First Mate
May 01, 2012
You cannot change Gold Coins into Crowns but you can purchase Gold Coins with Crowns (not sure why you need to since almost every fight you do gives you a reward which usually consists of Gold Coins and/or equipment).

Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
Coldroplay on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
No, you can't you have to buy crowns.

Two-faced Darcy Freeman
Level 57 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, gold is purely in-game currency and holds no real value; crowns on the other hand are purchased with real money. However you can purchase chunks of gold with crowns. Check out the crown shop.