Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! I've been participating in a lot of Roleplay threads (and boy am I having a BLAST!) and I've been inspired to start my own! Feel free to add to the main storyline or to create your own in the same setting, either one is fine by me.

"E-beth... you're going to get into to trouble for this!" A teen wizard whispered to her Swashbuckler friend.

"Nonsense! Don't be silly, Devin. Welcome to Skull Island! Now we need to go to the Bazaar and get you some proper gear, quick!" The swashbuckler whispered back. Devin, the wizard, looked up at the sky. The night sky was as black as the wizard's hair, the stars glistening in a beautiful way that made it appear as if they were dancing. It was the dead of night, and it appeared as if no one was awake. Hey... we might actually get away with this! Devin DarkFlame thought.

The teens raced in and out of the Bazaar in a matter of minutes. The wizard had changed out of her Elegant Outfit and into some proper pirate gear, which she felt terribly uncomfortable in. She wasn't used to so many layers and so much weight. True, she uses Ice Armor all the time, but that's a spell, not actual armor.

"Hey, Elizabeth? How in the world do you stand wearing this stuff? It's so itchy!" Devin's arms flailed about her body trying to scratch the middle of her back, only to slump over, defeated, with no luck in scratching that terribly itchy itch.

Elizabeth let out a little giggle. "I don't know how you stand to wear your robes all the time. It would seem to drag you down in the middle of a fight!"

Devin raised her eyebrows. "That's why I was wearing a tunic. My friend Andrew GhostTamer, on the other hand, wears robes. Poor guy, he looks like a girl."

The two girls snickered in the dark as they headed towards the Tavern.

Lizzy opened the door and nodded to her friend encouragingly, gesturing with her arm for Devin to go in. Devin looked back at her, nervous, shaking her head.

Lizzy nodded.

Devin shook.

Lizzy nodded.

Devin shook.

Lizzy pushed Devin in.

Devin fell flat on her face.

Lizzy gazed at her friend in embarrassed horror and instantly helped the wizard girl up. The wizard glared at the pirate, but said nothing as she stomped her way over to the bar. Lizzy spoke to the bartender. "Two bottles of Yum, please. And give this girl the best that you've got; she just became a pirate and has never had Yum before."

The bartender looked shocked at Devin, but said nothing and got the Yum. Once the two girls had their bottles they both uncorked them and took a swig. Lizzy guzzled hers down contentedly, but noticed that Devin had a different reaction.

The poor girl spluttered and spat the Yum back into the container. Devin shuddered. "How do you stand to drink this stuff?" she asked almost accusingly as she wiped her face, and then her tongue for extra measure.

Lizzy shrugged and jugged down Devin's bottle for her.

Lizzy has smuggled in a wizard, what will happen next? Hope to hear from you soon!

Elizabeth Devin Darkflame (ice)

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
i am not good at this but ill give it a try

Noble Scarlet Alcott walks into the bar with Sarah Stelee. She sees her good friend Elizabeth with some one new. Scarlet exclaims "Hi Beth who is ye friend? And Lizzy get me some of that delishes yum will ye?"
Scarlet walks over and takes a seat by Elizabeth and tells her companions Sarah to go do whatever she wants ever she wants as long as it isnt going to be any trouble.Then says to Elizabeth" How is it going Beth havent seen yee in who know how long its been since we last saw each other, but who is your friends anyway?""Between yee and me Beth she looks nothing like a pirate. Why i dont even see her swords! Pirates honor "NEVER forget your wepons" What if an------- she was interrupted by Waponis attacking "Sarah!' Scarlet yelled grab ye swords and get over here the Waponis know we are here!" Turning to Elizabeth she said " i got them join if you want when u get you pirate a staff or some blades. Hurry!"
Elizabeth grabs Devin's hands and runs out of the traven.
Then.......

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Oh, my gosh! I didn't realize that this thread went through! I didn't think it did. I'm sorry, because I didn't think it did, I started a different roleplay under a different title called Roleplay V!, it's the same idea just one different person, and people have already commented on it. Sorry for the confusion!

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
So. Many. Roleplays. Would it be okay if this thread is locked, Lizzy?

Captain
May 16, 2011
Evadiva5349 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
i am not good at this but ill give it a try

Noble Scarlet Alcott walks into the bar with Sarah Stelee. She sees her good friend Elizabeth with some one new. Scarlet exclaims "Hi Beth who is ye friend? And Lizzy get me some of that delishes yum will ye?"
Scarlet walks over and takes a seat by Elizabeth and tells her companions Sarah to go do whatever she wants ever she wants as long as it isnt going to be any trouble.Then says to Elizabeth" How is it going Beth havent seen yee in who know how long its been since we last saw each other, but who is your friends anyway?""Between yee and me Beth she looks nothing like a pirate. Why i dont even see her swords! Pirates honor "NEVER forget your wepons" What if an------- she was interrupted by Waponis attacking "Sarah!' Scarlet yelled grab ye swords and get over here the Waponis know we are here!" Turning to Elizabeth she said " i got them join if you want when u get you pirate a staff or some blades. Hurry!"
Elizabeth grabs Devin's hands and runs out of the traven.
Then.......
Nice, but I don't really understand why you put in the Waponi attack part. We already have a Waponi War Roleplay. We don't really need another one, thanks.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
So. Many. Roleplays. Would it be okay if this thread is locked, Lizzy?
Yes, I would be absolutely fine with that. I didn't mean to cause any confusion, I forgot that Avalon posted a thread under the same name, and I realized that that was probably the reason behind my thread showing up the next day, so I started a new thread under a different name with a similar story line. I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Sorry, I just really wanna hop in on this.

"Ugh can you just be quiet for more than 5 minutes Toro?" A voice rang outside the Tavern. In walked the infamous Andrea Landon, of the Landon bloodline. A Swashbuckler who was beyond rich in gold. Her leather boots with gold buckles, stomping through the Tavern as she found a seat near the Tavern's cellar door. After her came El Toro, one of her higher ranked companions.

"But captain, all I'm saying is-" He was cut off by his captain.

"Go back to your quarters, Toro. I don't want to hear another word." Andrea said sourly to her talkative companion. As he walked out, she looked up seeing the other pirates and the few employees staring at her. She stood, revealing her butterfly knives hanging from her belt, happy with the reaction she received and sitting back down. She pulled her map out along with her leather bound logbook.

(Someone can continue it from there I guess )