Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitch with froggo villa

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 22, 2011
Hey it's me! So i was wondering if any of you pirates out there , anyone at all, have experienced the Froggo Villa glitch. If you haven't but want to help, here is the glitch explained.

You go through the froggo villa dungeon, defeat him, and it says you still have to defeat him!

so if anyone can help me with this glitch, PLEASE OH PLEASE, say a soulution. THANKS!

- #1 witchdoctor

Administrator
Hi! We were unable to reproduce this both single player and multiplayer after several attempts. Can you recall anything at the time that might have happened? If it persists, you might consider sending a dxdiag file to Customer Support to have them take a look to see if there is anything locally on your computer that might be causing this to happen.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I didn't get this glitch with him. Swashbucklers get him as a companion right after you defeat him. I wonder if this glitch will happen with my other pirates.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 21

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I have the same thing right now with froggo villa and I am a Buccaneer

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I just defeated Froggo Villa with my level 24 Witch Doctor (solo) and didn't have any trouble at all.

Administrator
Hi! We've been unable to reproduce this bug, can you give us a few more details?

• How often does this bug seem to happen? (Once/Sometimes/Often/Every time)
  • Were you playing Solo? (Y/N)
  • If you were in a group or playing with others, how many?
  • Were you the only one to experience this issue?
  • Can you reproduce this bug?

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Administrator
Any additional information would be appreciated! If this bug is blocking your progress in the game, please contact support@pirate101.com and refer to this thread. Thanks!