Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weekly NEWS!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
I just had an amazing ideal! Every Friday, there could be a newspaper sent to your character and a weekly sale on items in the BAZAAR. And the newspaper could talk about various topics about, I don't know, jokes, riddles, poems and fan-fic and also, of course, News about the game. Wouldn't that be great? A weekly update to keep all of the pirates excited and happy.
I hope to see this soon.
Jacob

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I really like this idea, but...

Sorry, it's like the exact same thing as the Toon News For The Amused in Toontown...

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Have you seen the Pirate101 community? A "division" of players outside of the sites have devoted several hours to creating weblogs doing just what you're envisioning.
A good way to start exploring these websites is by clicking "Fan Sites" under the Community tab at the top of this page and browsing through the websites. On many of the places there, you can find blogrolls with links to hundreds of others websites doing the same things - you might even find mine.
For starters, everything that you're looking for can be found on one of the websites on that page, Stormgate Pirates. It's a wonderful place for all sorts of P101 wisdom! Really, there's something for everyone. Happy reading!

D.S. Devereaux