Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Lady Set Adrift (SideQuest)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2010
Having issues with this, not doing what the quest asks but finishing it heres the reason why.

**Edit by One-Eyed Jack -- Sorry no outside links to pictures**

Miss Owens is glitched, I cannot talk to her because she doesn't show up. I've tried restarting the client/signing out then back in nothing has worked now i'm not sure if this is just me or what but i'm trying to finish all my side quests and i can't do that without her showing up.

Administrator
Hi! I've contacted support concerning your situation and they have opened a ticket for you concerning the missing NPC. Please check the email associated with this account over the next 24-48 hours, and they will see about getting you back on track. If you don't hear from them, please reference this Message Board post and provide them with as much information as possible about the character having the issue.

Hope to see you back in the skyways soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I can't even get the quest. I finished Zhu Ro My Hero

Ensign
Feb 23, 2011
I also can't find her at hamamitsu village docks. But apparently I have already done the quests that this quest leads into? I'm not sure how it happened but I did.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
been there done that. shes by the tree if your looking for her