Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig code

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
hi, question for the staff. I've just started playing pirate101 again (this is 2013) and I remember seeing a map show up in my mailbox a while back, I've been doing research and found out it has a code to a ninja pig companion. well I got all freaked out and wondered if its expired. if it is expired, I was hoping you could pull some strings and make the code active again. but if it's still active, i'd like a response either way. THANKS! :D

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i don't see why it would be expired.

That would really be sad if it was a code useable up to 4 times only giving out to a lucky few who had correct mailing info in w101(i am not a wizzy person didn't get a code).

If it is expired KI let the man have his piggy.

If its not expired gratz on getting a good companion and cya ingame.

(need help find me in avery's court)

Cruel Darius Blake(65)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It should be active and the extra codes also that you can bless others with as you can only have one Ninja Pig per account. You are gonna make some people So happy

Administrator
The expiration on the Ninja Pig codes was set far out in to the future; however, we may deem it necessary to expire these codes some time in the future . . . at which point we would make an announcement.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I tried out the code a few days ago, it still works :) thx for everyone replying. and CaptainBlackBart, i'd love to play pirate101 with you, are you on at the moment?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
The Helpful Swashb... on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I tried out the code a few days ago, it still works :) thx for everyone replying. and CaptainBlackBart, i'd love to play pirate101 with you, are you on at the moment?
i can be found in the brawling hall in skull island normally. I have very random timing but its normally in the morning around 11am to 1pm central or 11pm-2am

You can also go to pirate101central and find me over there same account name and friend there so we can set up a time to meet ingame. Easier to post over there since there is no waiting on a post

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
CaptainBlackBart on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
i can be found in the brawling hall in skull island normally. I have very random timing but its normally in the morning around 11am to 1pm central or 11pm-2am

You can also go to pirate101central and find me over there same account name and friend there so we can set up a time to meet ingame. Easier to post over there since there is no waiting on a post
Sounds great, sent you a friend request.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i really want the ninja pig but the map was confusing

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
i really want the ninja pig but the map was confusing
Here is a web page that will help you to figure it out.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
How do you even place #s in the map, clicked your link but am still very confused.

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The link on the answer page shows a picture of a map with numbers on it.
Look at your map. The code ( This can be a set of numbers or letters or a mix of both ) that is in the number one area, write that down first. Now look in the number 2 area, and put that code after the first one. Do the same with the codes in areas 3,4 & 5. Those codes, in order are what you enter in the Redeem Code area here. It is under the shop section at the top of this web page. Click Shop, then Redeem Code. Put your code in the box that says "Enter code here". In the box above that type in the words, letters or numbers that are in the blue box. That is just so the web page can make sure you are not a computer messing with the system. That blue box code just shows it you are a real person with a code. That code that you wrote down, when put in that second box will get you your Ninja Pig companion.
Also you can gift that code to three other people who have never received a Ninja Pig companion in their account.
I hope this helps and that I have not annoyed you with too much detail. I am just hoping to be very clear so you will not have any other questions. But if you do, please don't hesitate to ask away. I will help all I can.
Enjoy your new Piggy, He will protect you and your crew well.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
The expiration on the Ninja Pig codes was set far out in to the future; however, we may deem it necessary to expire these codes some time in the future . . . at which point we would make an announcement.
if it did eventually expire, where exactly would the announcement be found?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Arceus and Zap on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
i dont have the map no longer i really want that pig
I might give away ONE of the codes on Pirate101 Central sometime in the future, first I got to figure out what I want to do with the other 2 (or 3 codes, I am still confused if I have a total of 4 or 5 chances to use the code) codes. any ideas? and don't say "give it to me".

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Administrator
The Helpful Swashb... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
if it did eventually expire, where exactly would the announcement be found?
Most likely in the Captain's Log forum.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
The Helpful Swashb... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Sorry for the link mess up click here for the real one
i clicked the link i dont get it what the link means

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Arceus and Zap on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
i give up
its the link to pirate101 central. A fan site for pirate101, that's where I might have the contest for the ninja pig code.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i dont have an account on the forums but i dont care anymore i said give up