Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why So Much Melee?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hiya KI and Pirates! -sips tea- I just made some more Moolong tea, so take some if ya want.

Anyway, I was just looking at the bundles today, just a decision to decide which one I want, (definitely Admiral's) but I realized the weapons for both are melee, which is kinda of negative for me because I was hoping to have a Marleybonian bayonet as an option. D:

Will any future bundles have ranged weapons later on? If not I'll just chill and give the weapon to my Swashbuckler.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I have no idea, but considering there's only two bundles, I think we'll be able to expect at least one bundle with a gun.

Administrator
Hi! Well, I can't say for certain, but I will forward along your feedback about the bundles. Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Well, I can't say for certain, but I will forward along your feedback about the bundles. Thanks!
Thank you, Jack! I'm looking forward to whatever content you have in store for Pirate101.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
I'm personally fine with a Boreal Frostlock. ( Which I plan to purchase.) Oh, and can I take you up on that tea? (sips) Wow, this is good!

Your gun getting a bit chilly?

Hardy Dolan Orleans