Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Emma couldn't believe the chaos. However, she was tired of working, she wanted to sail the skies again! The Royal Navy Admiral sighed and sheathed her cutlass. She missed sailing the sunset skies of Cool Ranch, and the moonlit ones of Marleybone.

She turned to remove her hawklavas from the oven, hoping they didn't burn again. She sighed in relief at noting that for once they weren't on fire!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Dolan leaves saying, " Bye everyone! I'm going to go see if my cousin Fiona is-
Suddenly, a dart sticks itself into his thigh.
Dolan shouts" Oh my tea and crumpets! Well, the tranquilizer can't be that potent.. nap time.. whee......."
Dolan slumps to the sandy beach as Eep, his Troggy companion is hit by a sling squarely in the head and also passes out..
Someone shouts, " the Waponi have attacked! And they are much tougher than usual! Help!"

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
(OOC: On second thought, I think I may bow out of this. It's getting quite hectic. )

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Privateer of Wizar... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Sierra looked at Lucy, who was enjoying the free time away from Cool Ranch.

"Lucy, stay here for a minute..." Sierra said to the brown furred mouse.

Lucy nodded. "Aye, Captain!"

Sierra then walked to the pirate named Scarlet. "I think someone found your fish..." The redhead gestured to Anne.

The Privateer'n Wizard
"Merci Sierra." Scarlet said as she quickly left her table and rushed over to Anne.

"I'm very sorry about the fish bite Anne, I really need to keep a closer eye on my specimens. Especially the live ones." Scarlet said as she bent down and retrieved the squiming Lava Fish.

"And Emma, you wouldn't be leaving for Mooshu would you? I could really use a Storm Koi."

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Emma shrugged at the Polarian, but she smiled nonetheless. Emma placed a cup of Moolong tea and a lemon tea cake in front of Anne, as well as passing what Sierra and Lucy had asked for to them, picking up the gold coins in the process.

Emma glanced at the clock, noting how swiftly the time had passed. She sighed. "I'd better get to piratin'."

Bonnie stared at her captain in confusion. "I thought ye had a skyway restriction?"

The blonde Musketeer smirked and twirled her musket. "Exactly. I'm a pirate. Pirates don't go by the rules." She took a sip from her tea. "Tell Romba, Ridolfo, and Ratbeard to go set up the Silver Rain. You and Louis can go ahead and do whatever else is necessary."

Bonnie nodded, but she couldn't help but grin at her captain's first comment. "Aye, Captain!" With that, the fox Sniper walked out and headed for the docks.

Emma turned to Anne again. "Anyone up for a ride on the ship?"
Matthew sat down when the Wharf Rats arrived and started causing trouble. He didn't like sitting down and doing nothing, but he didn't want to draw attention to himself.
He did notice, however, Emma's comment and the scuffle between the crane and Catbeard.
He whispered to Exeter,"Get Bill and Fin and go after the crane and his friend, see what that scuffle was about. I'll get Subodai and Jack and follow Emma and Anne."
Exeter nodded, and the pair quietly left.

Soon, Matthew, Jack, and Subodai were outside Emma's ship, the Silver Rain.
"Let's see where this ship is off to."
The three quickly snuck aboard and hid below deck.

Elsewhere, Exeter, Buffalo Bill, and Fin were waiting for the duo with the mysterious item to leave the Tavern.
They had hidden inside the Bazaar and were trying to be patient.
"I hope this is worth it," said Fin.

There we go. Now the story can have two different plot lines.
~Witty Matthew Evans

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
OOC: I think that we need at least two separate role play threads. Maybe two different locations?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
DS Devereaux on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Hmm...now that I think about it, my style of roleplaying won't actually work with the moderation wait time. I had a fun time making that one post, and I'll see where I can fit a similar scene in my fan-fiction later on. For now, I'll duck out. Happy roleplaying, mateys!
That's ok, Destiny. I look forward to reading your future fanfiction for the record!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CdeWinter on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
"Merci Sierra." Scarlet said as she quickly left her table and rushed over to Anne.

"I'm very sorry about the fish bite Anne, I really need to keep a closer eye on my specimens. Especially the live ones." Scarlet said as she bent down and retrieved the squiming Lava Fish.

"And Emma, you wouldn't be leaving for Mooshu would you? I could really use a Storm Koi."
Emma shrugged. "I just miss the skies. Wanna come? Mooshu is a nice stop!"

Bonnie came back in but didn't seem happy about getting hit with rocks by the Waponi. "Captain, the ships ready."

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
CdeWinter on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:

"Oh - ouch, merci -- thank you, Mademoiselle Scarlet! Those Lava Fish have rather sharp teeth, don't they? And rather peppery too. Good thing Bonnie Anne makes me carry some Yum Salve in my pockets at all times. She thinks I have a knack for trouble, I don't know why," Anne remarks, grinning, fishing a small tin out of her waistcoat pocket. She looks over her shoulder at the damaged seat of her breeches. "Er, um, I think I'm going to need to retire to the privy to put the salve on. But I'll be right back. And yes, Emma, I'd love go aboard your Silver Rain with you for a bit. I hope you are bringing some of that lovely hawklava with you too."

Her voice lowers and she suddenly looks serious. "Emma, is this about, you know, 'the problem' you mentioned?" Anne quickly straightens and looks insouciant once more. Then she frowns. "Did I hear something about Water Moles attacking?"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I think that we need at least two separate role play threads. Maybe two different locations?
Yea,that's a good idea! And we can use the same pirates or other ones too.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CyberMaster12 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Matthew sat down when the Wharf Rats arrived and started causing trouble. He didn't like sitting down and doing nothing, but he didn't want to draw attention to himself.
He did notice, however, Emma's comment and the scuffle between the crane and Catbeard.
He whispered to Exeter,"Get Bill and Fin and go after the crane and his friend, see what that scuffle was about. I'll get Subodai and Jack and follow Emma and Anne."
Exeter nodded, and the pair quietly left.

Soon, Matthew, Jack, and Subodai were outside Emma's ship, the Silver Rain.
"Let's see where this ship is off to."
The three quickly snuck aboard and hid below deck.

Elsewhere, Exeter, Buffalo Bill, and Fin were waiting for the duo with the mysterious item to leave the Tavern.
They had hidden inside the Bazaar and were trying to be patient.
"I hope this is worth it," said Fin.

There we go. Now the story can have two different plot lines.
~Witty Matthew Evans
Emma darted off to her Bison Galleon, with the hull painted the colors of violet and black. The sails were magenta and orange with a fox painted in the center of a pink star. Bonnie followed her captain closely, and Emma climbed up to the steering wheel.

"Ah, nice work Ratbeard, Romba, Ridolfo." Emma smirked as she normally did. She waited patiently for any of the people who wanted to come to join her on the ship. She waited patiently and passed some of the time by changing from her fancy Admiral's uniform to a Cool Ranch Stetson, floor length jacket, and some fringed boots with crossed ribbons at the front.

She had a pair of daggers sheathed in her belt and her sniper rifle slung over her back. The blonde yelled, "AYE! Set sails for Mooshu! We have a Storm Koi or two to find, and a certain person I owe a visit to."

Romba looked confused. "And that would be..?"

Emma winked. "If I told ya, that would be telling!"

Romba replied, "Well, duh?"

The Musketeer rolled her eyes at the Water Mole's comment. "I mean, you don't know her."

Bonnie looked slightly alarmed. "You mean Ke-"

"Quiet!"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
"Oh - ouch, merci -- thank you, Mademoiselle Scarlet! Those Lava Fish have rather sharp teeth, don't they? And rather peppery too. Good thing Bonnie Anne makes me carry some Yum Salve in my pockets at all times. She thinks I have a knack for trouble, I don't know why," Anne remarks, grinning, fishing a small tin out of her waistcoat pocket. She looks over her shoulder at the damaged seat of her breeches. "Er, um, I think I'm going to need to retire to the privy to put the salve on. But I'll be right back. And yes, Emma, I'd love go aboard your Silver Rain with you for a bit. I hope you are bringing some of that lovely hawklava with you too."

Her voice lowers and she suddenly looks serious. "Emma, is this about, you know, 'the problem' you mentioned?" Anne quickly straightens and looks insouciant once more. Then she frowns. "Did I hear something about Water Moles attacking?"
Emma nodded. "Aight."

Within minutes the blonde was on her ship waiting for Scarlet, if she so wished to come, and Anne.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Frozenmuskets on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Dolan leaves saying, " Bye everyone! I'm going to go see if my cousin Fiona is-
Suddenly, a dart sticks itself into his thigh.
Dolan shouts" Oh my tea and crumpets! Well, the tranquilizer can't be that potent.. nap time.. whee......."
Dolan slumps to the sandy beach as Eep, his Troggy companion is hit by a sling squarely in the head and also passes out..
Someone shouts, " the Waponi have attacked! And they are much tougher than usual! Help!"
Seeing the attacking Waponi, Scarlet silently withdraws into a shadowy corner of the tavern drawing a pair of throwing knives from beneath her stolen Battle Angel cuirass.

"Zut, it should have taken longer for the volcano worshipping Waponi to find me. I really didn't think they saw me take that Lava Fish."

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Emma darted off to her Bison Galleon, with the hull painted the colors of violet and black. The sails were magenta and orange with a fox painted in the center of a pink star. Bonnie followed her captain closely, and Emma climbed up to the steering wheel.

"Ah, nice work Ratbeard, Romba, Ridolfo." Emma smirked as she normally did. She waited patiently for any of the people who wanted to come to join her on the ship. She waited patiently and passed some of the time by changing from her fancy Admiral's uniform to a Cool Ranch Stetson, floor length jacket, and some fringed boots with crossed ribbons at the front.

She had a pair of daggers sheathed in her belt and her sniper rifle slung over her back. The blonde yelled, "AYE! Set sails for Mooshu! We have a Storm Koi or two to find, and a certain person I owe a visit to."

Romba looked confused. "And that would be..?"

Emma winked. "If I told ya, that would be telling!"

Romba replied, "Well, duh?"

The Musketeer rolled her eyes at the Water Mole's comment. "I mean, you don't know her."

Bonnie looked slightly alarmed. "You mean Ke-"

"Quiet!"
Below deck, the trio of pirates listened intently.
However, when they heard that the ship was headed to Mooshu, there was great concern.
"MooShu?" said Jack. "We didn't think we'd go that far, Captain."
"Well, it's too late to leave now," said Matthew. "We'll just have to roll with it."
"Agreed," said Subodai. "It is too late to back out now, and I never back down."
Sometime later, the three decided to ascend to the main deck.
"Let's do this."
On the main deck, they found...

Back on Skull Island, the trio hiding in the Bazaar was becoming impatient.
"When are they going to leave?" said an exasperated Fin.
"Be patient," said Exeter.
Suddenly, a Wharf Rat Brigand kicked the door in, sending it flying towards the trio of pirates.
Buffalo Bill blasted the door, causing it to explode, then he and the others hid as two more rats, a Rake and a Squirt, entered the Bazaar.
The Rake then grabbed Harvey Deuce, the owner of the Bazaar, and asked him,"Where is the MacGuffin Apparatus?"
Fin said,"The what?"
When Harvey didn't answer, the Rake said, "We know someone on the island has the Apparatus, so if it isn't you, then who is it?"
Bill said,"That must be what those fellows in the Tavern have!"
"You're probably right," said Exeter.
The three got up and went over to the rats.
"Halt!" yelled Bill. "You three are under arrest!"
"Yeah, right!" said the Rake, who let go of Harvey and turned to face them. "Get 'em, boys!"
The Rake's henchmen advanced.
The Squirt didn't get too far before Exeter blasted him, sending him flying through the open door.
The Brigand managed to get close enough to Fin to attack him, but his attack was blocked, and Fin sent him flying out the door as well.
"Just try to stop me!" said the Rake, who hurled a knife at Exeter.
Bill blasted the knife, then the Rake, who gave an exasperated expression as the blast sent him flying out the door.
"Run for it!" he yelled, and the three rats scrambled.
"We need to get to the Tavern fast!" said Exeter, and the trio ran out the door and made for the Tavern.
Inside, they found...

After Emma and the author of the Apparatus post reply to this, I will continue.
We will have to wait until then to find out what the two teams found.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
OOC: Should I make the new one, or do you want to?

(For everyone who has been reading my messages and doesn't know that OOC means, it's "out of character." )

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Follow up post: just saw that you made a new one. Sorry for the spam!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:

"Anne quickly straightens and looks insouciant once more. Then she frowns. "Did I hear something about Water Moles attacking? "
Nice word usage Anne I honestly will admit to looking that one up.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes I agree. Call the title: Roleplay; [ What ever the plot name is here] . That would aid the enjoyment greatly .

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
For a short while, Anne simply enjoyed the feel of the fresh change of wind, as The Silver Rain slid into the windlane. Then she turned to Emma. "Not that I don't enjoy sailing with friends, Emma, but are you sure you should be doing this? Captain Avery said you were under sailing restriction for a reason -- that you are in grave danger."

Emma stubbornly shook her head, sending her fine blond hair flying about her head. "I love the Sky. I just can't stay on land. I have to be out here."

Anne grinned. "Madame Vadima said that this is exactly what you would say. So she sent you some backup." As she turned her head to scan the horizon, she saw Matthew and his two crew members coming onto the deck from below. She touched Emma's arm. "Do you know that captain there?" Anne asked warily.

[and I didn't know what OOC meant; thanks for the info, very helpful!]

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CyberMaster12 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Below deck, the trio of pirates listened intently.
However, when they heard that the ship was headed to Mooshu, there was great concern.
"MooShu?" said Jack. "We didn't think we'd go that far, Captain."
"Well, it's too late to leave now," said Matthew. "We'll just have to roll with it."
"Agreed," said Subodai. "It is too late to back out now, and I never back down."
Sometime later, the three decided to ascend to the main deck.
"Let's do this."
On the main deck, they found...

Back on Skull Island, the trio hiding in the Bazaar was becoming impatient.
"When are they going to leave?" said an exasperated Fin.
"Be patient," said Exeter.
Suddenly, a Wharf Rat Brigand kicked the door in, sending it flying towards the trio of pirates.
Buffalo Bill blasted the door, causing it to explode, then he and the others hid as two more rats, a Rake and a Squirt, entered the Bazaar.
The Rake then grabbed Harvey Deuce, the owner of the Bazaar, and asked him,"Where is the MacGuffin Apparatus?"
Fin said,"The what?"
When Harvey didn't answer, the Rake said, "We know someone on the island has the Apparatus, so if it isn't you, then who is it?"
Bill said,"That must be what those fellows in the Tavern have!"
"You're probably right," said Exeter.
The three got up and went over to the rats.
"Halt!" yelled Bill. "You three are under arrest!"
"Yeah, right!" said the Rake, who let go of Harvey and turned to face them. "Get 'em, boys!"
The Rake's henchmen advanced.
The Squirt didn't get too far before Exeter blasted him, sending him flying through the open door.
The Brigand managed to get close enough to Fin to attack him, but his attack was blocked, and Fin sent him flying out the door as well.
"Just try to stop me!" said the Rake, who hurled a knife at Exeter.
Bill blasted the knife, then the Rake, who gave an exasperated expression as the blast sent him flying out the door.
"Run for it!" he yelled, and the three rats scrambled.
"We need to get to the Tavern fast!" said Exeter, and the trio ran out the door and made for the Tavern.
Inside, they found...

After Emma and the author of the Apparatus post reply to this, I will continue.
We will have to wait until then to find out what the two teams found.
Emma snarled and unsheathed one of her cutlasses and pointed her sniper rifle at the intruders, quickly and dexterously as if she'd done it a million times. "Who the heck are you?!" She grimaced.

Her crew slowly stepped back as if to get out of her shooting range. "Answer me!"

The stunned intruders didn't say a word.

Emma twirled her musket. "I swear.... At least tell me what ya want!"

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Should there be two more threads for the Mooshu and Apparatus storylines?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Follow up post: just saw that you made a new one. Sorry for the spam!
Oh, don't worry Pirates in the Sky. I don't consider it spam, ya just didn't notice that I made the RP thread.

(Love the blog of yours!)

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Yes I agree. Call the title: Roleplay; [ What ever the plot name is here] . That would aid the enjoyment greatly .
Maybe I should make three different Roleplay threads?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OOC: Should I make the new one, or do you want to?

(For everyone who has been reading my messages and doesn't know that OOC means, it's "out of character." )
Thank you I was trying to guess from the context and I wasn't even close. x Feels like I did why back when I first used AOL and had to ask what 'lol' meant x

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Seeing that the remaining pirates were quite enough of a match for the Waponi, and knowing both Emma and Anne were waiting aboard the Silver Rain, Scarlet quickly grabbed her satchel of specimens, slipped through an open window and ran to the docks.