Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Worlds do you think are in the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hi Pirates! Nice seeing you all today, this time I have a variety of desserts from the Spiral, matches the post, doesn't it? We have some Yum spice cake from Skull Island, banana cream and cinnamon pies from Monquista, tiramisu and gelato from Valencia, some simple little chocolate and strawberry cakes from Cool Ranch, some Mooshuian chocolate ginger cake, Marleybonian Jaffa Tarts (one of Catbeard's preferences), and Aquilan hawklavas which I think I burned the first batch of. I also have some green, Moolong, and Chamoomile teas and Polarian iced coffee!

Today, I was curious... What worlds are beyond what we know? Not Darkmoor, Polaris, or any other mentioned world, I mean unknown ones. Any ideas?

-sniffs air- Is that..? Oh dang, are my hawklavas burning? I knew I put them in for too long... At least I have some that aren't burnt... Oh yes! Converse all you wish while I figure out how to make hawklavas... And I hope to see you again soon!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
My guess is...well anything imaginable in the spiral anything and everything is possible . Giant cookie warriors and all dat stuff