Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea: Heroic Crew pack.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Everyone knows packs are both seen as great things and bad things in Wizard101. But in Pirate101 they are still in their infancy and most will agree packs (at least drop rates) seem to be better in Pirate101 than Wizard101. Although we cannot accurately judge since there is only the Tribal Crew pack.

With the release of Aquila I thought I'd love to see a Heroic Crew pack which focuses on the world of Aquila.

Cost: 3,99 crowns.
Pets I'd love to have in it:
Brutish Ettin (Bucc pet) (Looks like Yellow Ettins) has Relentless
Manticore (Swash pet) has Bladestorm
Troll (Bucc pet) has Veng Strike
Sky Squid (Bucc pet) has Cheap shot or Repel Boarders

Companions:
Centaur (Musketeer, 3 tiers Archer, Sharpshooter, Bowmaster) comes with Respite (starts as rouse) and Rain of Mortar shells. (final tier)
Satyr "Old Pan"(Witchdoctor, 3 tiers open to name suggestions) comes with Rouse (start) and Jobu's Embrace (final tier)
Gladiator Warrior "Verus" (Buccaneer, 3 tiers Novicii, open to name suggestion, Primus) comes with Triton Song and Buccaneer's Smash. (starts off as Bucc Strike, final tier)
Eagle Sailor (Privateer, 3 tiers, Deckhand, Privateer, Fleetmaster) Comes with Second Wind and Rallying Call. (final tier)
Ophidian Assassin (Swashbuckler, 3 tiers, Striker, Hunter, Sword dancer) comes with Assasin's Strike (Starts off a Sneak attack) and Sky Spirit.

Treasure:
Eye of the Cyclops, common, 700 gold
Bottle of Troll's breath, uncommon 1040 gold
Shield of Perseus, Ultra rare 6750 gold
Hephaestus' chain Ultra rare, 7000 gold
Bag of Winds, rare 2500 gold
Odysseus' sheep, common, 700 gold
Golden Apple, common, 900 gold
Ambrosia Nectar, epic, 12000 gold
Open to suggestions

Weapons:
Poseidon's Triton (Stabby/Staffy weapon bonus from Will) Ultra rare
Zeus' thunderbolt (Shooty weapon bonus from Agility gives ability Overwatch) Epic
Titan's Cudgel (Smashy weapon bonus from Strength Armor:10) Ultra rare
Athena's Set (Slashy/Smashy weapon bonus from Strength gives ability First Strike Armor: 12) Epic
Ulysses' Bow (Shooty weapon bonus from Agility) Ultra rare
Staff of Hades (Staffy weapon bonus from Will gives ability Counterspell) Epic
Ares' Spear of War (Slashy/stabby weapon bonus from Strength)
Open to suggestions

Housing items:
Ithaca Tree, rare (big bulky tree)
Odysseus' bed, rare (If you know the myth you'll get it lol)
Olive tree
Rainbow spring
Wild lettuce leaves
Rack of Gladiator weapons
Rack of Shields
Ballista, rare
Tibirdius statue, rare
Minotaur statue, rare
Archery target
Bundle of arrows
Various AQ wallpapers and tile
Aquilan ruins
Eagle standard
Portable baths
Aquila vase
Aquila Banner
Open to suggestions

Mounts:
Hippocampus, Ultra rare
War Chariot, rare (Multi colors available)
Hydra, Ultra rare
Orthrus, Epic

Gear:
Helm of Hades
Open to suggestions, will edit more later.

So what do you guys think? What are your ideas to add? Maybe we can convince KI to make such a pack I'd buy it.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Alric Ravensinger on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Everyone knows packs are both seen as great things and bad things in Wizard101. But in Pirate101 they are still in their infancy and most will agree packs (at least drop rates) seem to be better in Pirate101 than Wizard101. Although we cannot accurately judge since there is only the Tribal Crew pack.

With the release of Aquila I thought I'd love to see a Heroic Crew pack which focuses on the world of Aquila.

Companions:
Centaur (Musketeer, 3 tiers Archer, Sharpshooter, Bowmaster) comes with Respite (starts as rouse) and Rain of Mortar shells. (final tier)
Satyr "Old Pan"(Witchdoctor, 3 tiers open to name suggestions) comes with Rouse (start) and Jobu's Embrace (final tier)
Gladiator Warrior "Verus" (Buccaneer, 3 tiers Novicii, open to name suggestion, Primus) comes with Triton Song and Buccaneer's Smash. (starts off as Bucc Strike, final tier)
Eagle Sailor (Privateer, 3 tiers, Deckhand, Privateer, Fleetmaster) Comes with Second Wind and Rallying Call. (final tier)
Ophidian Assassin (Swashbuckler, 3 tiers, Striker, Hunter, Sword dancer) comes with Assasin's Strike (Starts off a Sneak attack) and Sky Spirit.

Treasure:
Open to suggestions

Weapons:
Zeus' thunderbolt (Shooty weapon bonus from Agility gives ability Overwatch) Epic
Athena's Set (Slashy/Smashy weapon bonus from Strength gives ability First Strike Armor: 12) Epic
Open to suggestions

Housing items:
Olive tree
Rainbow spring
Wild lettuce leaves
Rack of Shields
Ballista, rare
Tibirdius statue, rare
Minotaur statue, rare
Archery target
Bundle of arrows
Aquilan ruins
Eagle standard
Portable baths
Aquila vase
Aquila Banner
Open to suggestions

Mounts:
Hippocampus, Ultra rare
Hydra, Ultra rare
Orthrus, Epic

Gear:
Helm of Hades

So what do you guys think? What are your ideas to add? Maybe we can convince KI to make such a pack I'd buy it.
This Sounds Awesome

I certainly hope that KI takes some of your ideas into consideration. Best of luck and see ya' round the Spiral.

Happy Jose Hawkins
Witchdoctor
------Level 65-------

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Alric Ravensinger on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:

Companions:

Treasure:
Open to suggestions

Weapons:
Open to suggestions

Housing items:
Olive tree
Rainbow spring
Wild lettuce leaves
Rack of Shields
Ballista, rare
Tibirdius statue, rare
Minotaur statue, rare
Archery target
Bundle of arrows
Aquilan ruins
Eagle standard
Portable baths
Aquila vase
Aquila Banner
Open to suggestions

Mounts:
Hippocampus, Ultra rare
Hydra, Ultra rare
Orthrus, Epic

Gear:
Helm of Hades

Oh great, another pack to blow all my Crowns on!
Hahah, I'm just joking, my friend. Great idea (i love it, actually). I would probably blow all of my Crowns on this since I tend to do that a lot on packs, but Aqulia was my favorite world, so I wouldn't mind ;D

~~Bloody Belle (52+) (48+) (24+) (15+)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I like your ideas! The only thing is, players might complain about recycled material such as the Satyr and Centaur companions, and the Chariot and Orthrus (two player?) mounts.

My favorite part of this pack would be the weapons, it would be cool to be carrying around a stormy trident, as I believe there is only one trident in the game currently.

I think that you might need to add an only Stabby weapon so Swashbucklers can feel the love! My idea is that you could use Medusa's Blades (stabby, boost from agility.)

Great idea, it would be cool to see an Aquila themed pack, or maybe even bundle!

Ensign
May 25, 2013
Do you really think that after the fail that was the Tribal Crew Pack(Seriously you probably don't have a companion) that KI would do another pack the NEXT UPDATE Seriously I like you're post but I have a question and here it is(Wow. Fail.) Does my point still stand

Brave Jack Vane Level 4 Privateer
Don't call me a noob.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
boy Deathsong on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Do you really think that after the fail that was the Tribal Crew Pack(Seriously you probably don't have a companion) that KI would do another pack the NEXT UPDATE Seriously I like you're post but I have a question and here it is(Wow. Fail.) Does my point still stand

Don't call me a noob.
Um... I actually know for a fact that he has gotten a companion on his Privateer & on his Buccaneer for the TCP. I only wish I was so lucky

~SM~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
boy Deathsong on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:

Don't call me a noob.
I don't think the tribal pack was\is a fail at all. I have a tribal companion on each of my pirates and I love each one. I only got 4 types so I can't judge on the one I didn't get but I truly enjoy watching each one tear into their enemies when they fight. And whenever I need gold I just buy some tribal packs. The neat treasures that you can sell to vendors and then selling the stuff you don't want always gets me more gold than if I had bought it with crowns. It was and still is a great buy and once in a while I am delighted with a great weapon or clothing item I haven't seen before that really helps out one of my girls. No way is it a fail. It is still fun to get.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2009
I would LOVE to have a Satyr companion. A myth-themed pack would be great!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
i am truly impressed this is very well thought out i will be back to give some suggestions on things like weapon damage.