Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which of the MB Companions do you like best?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
My favorite would have to be Bagha Khan. I don't have him but I have seen him in combat. Second favorite is Catbeard. Then Kzinti Singh.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
I've seen in PVP matches that Catbeard is OP, and I'm sure I'll get him soon, but I honestly like Lt. Springer, especially the way he blocks attacks . He just turns around, blocks, and laughs. I was like, "Oh Yeah!" when I first saw that! Gracie is also pretty nice with mines (Her mines do about 600 dmg ), and she helps you destroy the armada's weapon/station by telling you what to do (she's an excellent engineer), and you wouldn't get past that part without her.

Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
My favorite MB companion has to be Private Mills

He's strong

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I like them all. But so far bagha khan because he has high damage and blocks allot ( at least for me ) but I don't know about cb, when I get him I'll have to wait and see. The only reason I didn't choose Gracie is because she isn't really a strong companion compared to bk. she's alright, I like that she's a girl ( we don't have allot) she's smart and her mines rock but she just doesn't have a lot of animation in her attacks and there weal compared to bk's. I also hope if we go back we can get a dog redcoat. I would die to have one. It should be uni because it's just so awesome.

-Jack nightgale lvl 63 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I am a huge fan of Private Mills. I gave him burst fire and quick draw and he is super sweet. I love his epics and also he is a musketeer so that makes him great.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Catbeard for sure. His super hit is too funny. Lt. Springer is good too though.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
Catbeard is the best one for me.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Pvt. Mills. One of the coolest musketeer in the game.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Catbeard all the way! I love all his criticals (especially the fish ones)!
2nd place goes to Gracie Conrad. I love her enthusiasm and the looks on our crew's faces when she speaks all technically!

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
The Marleybone companions were very impressive in my opinion. My favorite would have to be bagha Khan ( I just love his critical attack.) I just have to say my second favorite would be private mills.

Noble Ryan Thompson

Ensign
Aug 15, 2011
Tagman5 on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I had actually chosen buccaneer myself because I thought I wanted to be a swashbuckler but then I saw what the classes actually do and then I agreed that buccaneer was the best out of all of them and they get amazing companions like Kobe or Bagha Khan. Toby lvl54
sorry to spoil your fun but for my brother kobe is the worst on his team!

smart mary lvl52

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
If my Lt. Springer would just stop dancing around so much - especially when he's not in combat and he's idle! Sheesh, we're just shopping at the Bazaar, there's nothing for you to shish-ke-bab with your sword!

He also needs one of those flat, upside-down banana shaped hats that the Redcoat Officers wore during Fort Basset (the one with a feather on top). Not that silly birthday-party hat.

Private Mills is hands down my favorite (a Buccaneer mob's worst nightmare in addition to looking really cool with how he fires and reloads his weapon), and Lucky Jack Russel/Shepard is a close third if not a second second.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Star owl on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Whats it it with those boys and buccaneers...Yes you're a buccaneer, so of course you go for the Indian tiger.
But a swash like me goes for L.T Springer, or Grace. Every class has they're choice of fav companions.

Fair Ashley Holystone
Oy! I have female buccaneers!

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
I Have come to really like catbeard Because his critical animations!

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
I also Really like bagha Khan!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Yarrr! The new worlds be treating me just fine and thanks for asking. I like Private Mills. He is as good as any other musketeer companion except for Bonnie and he seems to critical more often than the others. Also he sounds just like Mel Gibson lol. I don't know if other classes get him through quests or not...I bought him and now he is my first mate. Fair sailing friends!

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme
Lol, I LOVE him too. Hope to see you and Mills in the skyways.

-Eager Sloan Neasmith. Level 58 Musketeer-

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Mine is the crocagator because he has 5 epics and i like how he rolls on the ground when he does a epic,mega ,and super hit.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Well, I have 3 favorites companions, and they would have to be:
1. Catbeard (Who doesn't love his criticals and epic abilities?)
2. Bonnie Anne - Fox Highlander (This promotion looks amazing and I love the stock assault ability!)
3. Kzinti Singh (For a Musketeer/Privateer Gunner, he sure does dodge a lot and his epic hits are funny to me!)

-Brave Kyle Kent, Level 63 (atm!) Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Catbeard, paws down! I was hoping for more foxes or cats ( I have enough dogs, ok? ) I want more cats!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
YAR, Pirates! How's it been for you exploring the new worlds of Marleybone and Aquila? Well, I have a question for you all... What new Marleybone companion is your favorite? So far I am loving Gracie Conrad. She's balanced well, strong enough, and she's a girl.

So, is there any specific Marleybonian companion you love? Catbeard, Gracie, Bagha Khan.... Post and tell me!

(I also really love Catbeard! )

See ya in the Skyways!

Sneaky Emma Everhart
lt. Springer he is so OP

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
Catbeard, paws down! I was hoping for more foxes or cats ( I have enough dogs, ok? ) I want more cats!!!!
I like cats.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 18