Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mantis Shrimp Companion

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I was checking my e-mail a little while ago and I saw this topic on a Peacock Mantis Shrimp. I read the article and watched the video they had for it. After that I went to look it up on Wikipedia. I read some of the article and I was like "Dang if this was a companion, he'd be the most deadly buccaneer!" So why not have a super deadly buccaneer companion. Tell me what you would think of a Mantis Shrimp Companion.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Trojan Warrior

Bosun
May 06, 2009
coolster50 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I was checking my e-mail a little while ago and I saw this topic on a Peacock Mantis Shrimp. I read the article and watched the video they had for it. After that I went to look it up on Wikipedia. I read some of the article and I was like "Dang if this was a companion, he'd be the most deadly buccaneer!" So why not have a super deadly buccaneer companion. Tell me what you would think of a Mantis Shrimp Companion.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Trojan Warrior
You should probably explain more on why a Mantis Shrimp Companion would make a good addition to the game. The Mantis Shrimp is not a shrimp at all guys. They are in a class all there own. They look something like a lobster and a shrimp merged together. They are no laughing matter either. The Mantis Shrimp has the most powerful punch out of any creature on this earth. They can break through a crab's shell with ease. They just flick they're arms and then BAM! Knocked out. It's just by the way their body is designed to work something like a spring in the forarms.
These guys also have a vision better than our own human eyes. It's 3 times better! Not only that, but they can see all around them without even turning around. Their eyesite is extremely clear and effective. It'll be hard to sneak up on these guys!

I would enjoy a Peacock Mantis Shrimp on my crew, just by what they can do. Our Mantis Shrimp Companion would be a Buccaneer for one thing. He'd know Turn the Tide, Critical Strike, First Strike, and Vengeance Strike. He'd also have Damage and Accuracy that's pretty stronger than most Buccaneers.

You guys should definitely look more into this animal! He packs a major punch!