Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreaded Headress I feel needs an improvement.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says. I like the fact that old scratch's dreaded headdress can now be obtained, but honestly the stats of it leave much to be desired, especially when you take into account that his boots not only give good stats (for lv.10 boots), but also a jobu's breath power card. I realize that the hat is lv.5+ (which is weird considering that both his wand and his boots are lv.10+), but still considering that old scratch is a boss, I just honestly think/feel that the stats could be allot better than what they are currently (for those that don't know what the stats of the hat, wand and boots are, they are as respectively followed: +8 agility & 3 armor, boosted by will, range 5, 32-54 magical damage to a single target, +6 & 1 will & resistance respectively & a jobu's breath power card).

Thanks in advance.

Developer
I guess you'll need to go back and beat him again until you get one of the other Headdress variants that has stats more to your liking.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Ratbeard on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I guess you'll need to go back and beat him again until you get one of the other Headdress variants that has stats more to your liking.
Yeah, about that, how come one of the other variants has 0 resistance as a stat? I assume that this is just a bug but still.